Votes: 6 85.7%
  • conor

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who do you bet on for tommorow?

ufc 229.jpg

It's a rat race but I ain't no rat. I'm a ninja turtle. Who's your favourite? Mine's Michelangelo

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I love nate but i think he is retarded like really retarded him and nick are great to watch
@Gooney112 tony vs nate is a great fight
Speaking of mma I am genuinely interested in martial arts. I want to make it a hobby.

It’s good for weight loss and I have actually always wanted to compete in a sport like boxing, judo, or Muay Thai.

I’m not in great shape as well but I would really consider getting into a martial arts club and doing workouts. I did taekeondo when I was younger and loved it. It was a really good workout

Speaking of mma I am genuinely interested in martial arts. I want to make it a hobby.

It’s good for weight loss and I have actually always wanted to compete in a sport like boxing, judo, or Muay Thai.

I’m not in great shape as well but I would really consider getting into a martial arts club and doing workouts. I did taekeondo when I was younger and loved it. It was a really good workout
Me too i love martial arts,if you are really into martial arts make it a life thing yani do it for life,it will help you with self discpline
İ always loved martial art did goji ryu karate for 6 months when i was 17 but then i stopped its one of my biggest regret,i was in a class with CEOs in their 50s and they could do what i can,got me in shape my punches were hard i could do 100 push ups etc
Great hobby to have and it can be for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts