Any Miniorty Ethnic Somali Clans w/ a complete 23andMe+GEDmatch Results&Samples?

Hello, I'm fairly new to this forum but have been lurking for a while. I'm trying to map together different Qabils. I always see the larger clans do genetic tests, but I want to know if there are any (ethnic somali) Gabooye who have completed some. It's quite fascinating since little is known about them

Visit Anthrogenica and talk to Somalis there that usually don't speak pure conjecture, or at least don't claim their ideas upon weak data is solid that you find here and most other places. People here have a shameless aim-fixation with no respect for the process whatsoever.

Hello, I'm fairly new to this forum but have been lurking for a while. I'm trying to map together different Qabils. I always see the larger clans do genetic tests, but I want to know if there are any (ethnic somali) Gabooye who have completed some. It's quite fascinating since little is known about them
We’ve been comparing various tribes on 23andme and familytree ydna. So far the artisans or β€œgabooye” carry E-V32 and J1. They are not just one group like people assume. They share the same line as most Somalis and paternally connect to major tribes such as Darood,Hawiya, and Yemen groups. More YDNA testing is needed across all Somalis.