Any hope left for Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Failmaajo has being illegally using aid funds to destabilize regions. They tried to pay actors to destabilize from within like that Naciima girl she should have got at least 5 years in prison like the Russian agent Maria Butina in America.

Good thing SL was vigilant early on. This shit won’t work against us

Bohol

VIP
Even if Mogadishu is bombed million times Somaliland region will never be recognized. Don't waste your time.

cmp1NIx.png

Even if Mogadishu is bombed million times Somaliland region will never be recognized. Don't waste your time.

cmp1NIx.png

Actually if Mogadishu continues to get bombed that’s just as good as recognition. We will Continue to do whatever we want to do without input from Bombadishu like we have been doing for the past 27 years. InshaAllah here’s to another 1,000 years without input from Ugandishu amisom colony

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

cmp1NIx.png

Even when these Somalilanders know Farmaajo can't leave his villa, they still check under their beds before they go to sleep. Farmaajo lives in their heads rent free.

:liberaltears:

Even when these Somalilanders know Farmaajo can't leave his villa, they still check under their beds before they go to sleep. Farmaajo lives in their heads rent free.

:liberaltears:

How does it feel to know President cheeseburger is an utter failure at everything he does? He can’t even destabilize a unrecognized region correctly :dead1:

VIP
I hope zoomallia stays in the same position it is now. Utter chaos for 27 years straight . ISIS vs Shabab in PL. Meanwhile in SL we’re just chilling doing what we want with no input from the al Shabab affiliated FGS :drakelaugh:

Cuqdad u dhimo, you utter filth

Cot damn, xasidsana wuxuu
:gucciwhat:

The status quo works for every person in SL this is why I laugh when you say we’ll never escape but the funny thing is you guys will never function ever again :russ: that’s why I’m okay with the situation as it is today. We might be stuck in a prison but you are stuck in the grave 6 feet deep nigga :hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending