Any great entrepreneur pages on linkedin

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Or other social media I should definitely follow. Let me know , I am very curious. Let's help each other out.

summary of this book,Dan Peña QLA Financing Your Dreams". So if you don't have a business then simply start one. Make a panel to look big to the banks with and aged attorney, accountant and aged general business educated person to make your start up company look experienced to the bank. They will wait to get paid after you get a loan. You pay them after you get approved. You find them on linkedin. Get the best you can find. Then interview banks for a line of credit using I a financial summary. Not a business plan. He never wrote a business plan to get a loan in over 30years. It is not needed. He said 95%of business plans never get read by the banks. You used the banks to leverage yourself. Go to all the new banks you can and don't stop. They have the most money and at the end of the year, the last 3 months of the year he said banks usually issues 75% of all the loan for the year so the employees can get bonuses for Christmas , so they will be a lot easier to get a loan from. Key point. Never tell the banks you need money right away to look desperate. Always act like you have more banks to interview so that they will think they

have competition to deal with, so that they will try to make a deal with you soon. It's like acting and role playing he said but it works. Donald Trump said he needed $460 thousand a month for expenses and Dan talked to one of the bankers and the banker said they broke and gave it to him. He said if you don't ask and your scared, then you won't get nothing. Donald is not scared to ask. He breaks the banks that way.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
summary of this book,Dan Peña QLA Financing Your Dreams". So if you don't have a business then simply start one. Make a panel to look big to the banks with and aged attorney, accountant and aged general business educated person to make your start up company look experienced to the bank. They will wait to get paid after you get a loan. You pay them after you get approved. You find them on linkedin. Get the best you can find. Then interview banks for a line of credit using I a financial summary. Not a business plan. He never wrote a business plan to get a loan in over 30years. It is not needed. He said 95%of business plans never get read by the banks. You used the banks to leverage yourself. Go to all the new banks you can and don't stop. They have the most money and at the end of the year, the last 3 months of the year he said banks usually issues 75% of all the loan for the year so the employees can get bonuses for Christmas , so they will be a lot easier to get a loan from. Key point. Never tell the banks you need money right away to look desperate. Always act like you have more banks to interview so that they will think they

have competition to deal with, so that they will try to make a deal with you soon. It's like acting and role playing he said but it works. Donald Trump said he needed $460 thousand a month for expenses and Dan talked to one of the bankers and the banker said they broke and gave it to him. He said if you don't ask and your scared, then you won't get nothing. Donald is not scared to ask. He breaks the banks that way.
Wallle I love your posts man so informative RNs . Gonna do minor ondernemen (entrepreneurship). Where I have to write a business plan etc. But you don't really need one to get a loan or attract investors miya. Akhi I have many.ideas I always write my ideas down. Inshallah

Lakin I just wanted to see what big entrepreneur pages where sharing on social business.platform like linkedin

Trending