Stranger Things

La Casa de Papel

Prison Break

House of Cards

Gyakkyล Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Su
rvivor

The Blacklist

I feel like she didnโ€™t torture the bullies enough? They deserved worse
They deserved to be tossed into the Earth's unimaginably flaming hot core, but she did what she could have done given her situation, plus it's the psychological torture she inflicted on them on top of the physical aspect of her revenge that made it so compelling.

:win:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Its all fake trash anyways with a fake storyline the Only type of Movies I even like nowadays are the indian ones. But listen listen closely they need to be a specific kind Very hard to describe but its Zero to Hero ones or those Im not sure. Also I prefer to watch them summarized to save time.

If you enjoy dark comedy of people in prison. I recommend you to watch Prisoner in Russia hulu. Its about a reformist who gets reformed in prison. Top notch comedy ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
AND just like that, the resident K-Pop Xalimo of SSpot shows up, like clockwork.
Excuse me @DojaKhat Iโ€™ve been the sitting resident Kpop xalimo of sspot for well over 4 years. @Wonyluvr, move over b****, youโ€™ll never be me

200.gif

They deserved to be tossed into the Earth's unimaginably flaming hot core, but she did what she could have done given her situation, plus it's the psychological torture she inflicted on them on top of the physical aspect of her revenge that made it so compelling.

:win:
100% But she could have done soo much more๐Ÿฅฒ

Trending

Latest posts