Any gamers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite genres are Japanese RPGs, third person shooters, platforming and fighting. My first system was an Atari, then I got a Sega genesis. I'm a big sonic fan. Alter Beast and Streets of Rage are classics, too. Anybody here is a gamer ? My boyfriend got in to skyrim.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My favorite genres are Japanese RPGs, third person shooters, platforming and fighting. My first system was an Atari, then I got a Sega genesis. I'm a big sonic fan. Alter Beast and Streets of Rage are classics, too. Anybody here is a gamer ? My boyfriend got in to skyrim.
Ever played fortnite or even PUBG?:ayaanswag:

No, but my coworkers say its decent. It's not as good as cod or team fortress is what I heard. Do play mortal kombat or street fighter ? I love marvel vs. capcom, except the newest one. I'm also a SNK fan. I've played samurai showdown, fatal fury, and king of fighters. Soul caliber is a good series, too.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No, but my coworkers say its decent. It's not as good as cod or team fortress is what I heard. Do play mortal kombat or street fighter ? I love marvel vs. capcom, except the newest one. I'm also a SNK fan. I've played samurai showdown, fatal fury, and king of fighters. Soul caliber is a good series, too.
I used to play street fighter, but it was long time ago kinda like 2013-14 , I played it with a phone too and not a pc. Nowadays, I don't play that much instead I changed to playing sport games like soccer..

My dad got into video games. My mum got into card games. My favorite card game is uno. I don't know how to play spaces. My parents wouldn't let play dominoes. Board games are awesome too. I had a bunch . I had sorry, candyland, clue, and monopoly. My dad taught Chinese checkers but forgot how to play.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My dad got into video games. My mum got into card games. My favorite card game is uno. I don't know how to play spaces. My parents wouldn't let play dominoes. Board games are awesome too. I had a bunch . I had sorry, candyland, clue, and monopoly. My dad taught Chinese checkers but forgot how to play.
Nice, ever played mind games like puzzle ones or maybe the game known as jewelry crush. Sometimes such games excersise you brain/mind
Played card games like solitaire. Just many of em. Even I kinda recall back them in Africa, We ised to play Ludo game too:wow1:I don't play it now tho

Yeah, I'm pretty spoiled. I used to have those robotic dinosaur sculptures that you had assemble. I love puzzles, too. I'm used to build the 3-D ones with my friends in college.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yeah, I'm pretty spoiled. I used to have those robotic dinosaur sculptures that you had assemble. I love puzzles, too. I'm used to build the 3-D ones with my friends in college.
:pachah1:Sometimes it's not spoiled people only, I used to play such games but not like assembling things. I think I never played with some toy stuffs:wow1: Good luck to you tho

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have a PS4 and Switch. I only have two games for the Switch but I have played most of the big games on the PS4. I am currently playing through Spider-Man.

I have a PS4 and Switch. I only have two games for the Switch but I have played most of the big games on the PS4. I am currently playing through Spider-Man.
I was about to buy that but money been tight I had to choose between red dead or spiderman.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I was about to buy that but money been tight I had to choose between red dead or spiderman.
Red Dead comes out right in the middle of my exams so I'm saving it for the holiday break. It's going to be tough resisting until then.
:mjcry:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I plan on buying red dead during winter. Right now not playing anything besides madden.

God of war as well.

And the new battlefield.

That cod battle royale mode looks good. I might get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending