Any Forex Traders here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Any fellow forex traders on this site? Miise are you all 9-5 McDonalds workers? :chrisfreshhah:

Stock,Future and option traders are welcome in this thread aswell.I want this thread to be a place for us to share ideas,strategies and knowledge with each other.

p8dglmq0v7b3rnt91tyu.jpg
sure, we're all traders here.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
How much have u made so far of trading
I've just filed my tax returns this week lol but I made just north of a 100k CAD and what was sick was that only 25% of my income was taxable because I reported it as capital gains.

Your boy is living nice alxamdulilah but the goal is too become a millionaire in 5 years time.

I've just filed my tax returns this week lol but I made just north of a 100k CAD and what was sick was that only 25% of my income was taxable because I reported it as capital gains.

Your boy is living nice alxamdulilah but the goal is too become a millionaire in 5 years time.
Omg that's soo :lawd: cool, how do u like it, do u mind sharing ur secret :kanyehmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
Broke boy this is a thread for people who make actual money not for your childish Yu-Gioh cards or however way you spell that shit lol.

The fact that, not only did you incorrectly spell Yu-Gi-Oh but, additionally, you referred to Pokemon trading cards as Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards...
I mean, the first was a forgivable mistake but not knowing that Charizard is a Pokemon....?
b77.jpg

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Omg that's soo :lawd: cool, how do u like it, do u mind sharing ur secret :kanyehmm:
It's nice considering I'm making more money then I have ever seen and have no boss to breathe over my neck but it is not easy at all.I burnt through 3 live accounts and was constantly learning via books and my own mistakes.It took a year for me to become profitable :mjcry:

I plan on traveling the world with my girl once I get my undergrad degree.

@LarryThePuntite doesnt trade currency.

Could you make a thread on how toget into forex?
Open a brokerage account.

Then buy these two books.
51K7TxlgxSL.jpg

5184v6AH1qL.jpg

once you finished reading the last book.Make a trading plan and test it on the demo account for a couple months.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
The fact that, not only did you incorrectly spell Yu-Gi-Oh but, additionally, you referred to Pokemon trading cards as Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards...
I mean, the first was a forgivable mistake but not knowing that Charizard is a Pokemon....?
b77.jpg
I was an athlete in grade school.I never played these card games and have never watched their shows :kanyeshrug:

TooMacaan

VIP
I was an athlete in grade school.I never played these card games and have never watched their shows :kanyeshrug:
I call bullcrap on that. Every kid with a childhood has at least watched Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, if not traded cards during recess and lunch breaks (even if you were a 'jock' or whatever:rolleyes:). Are you a 90s baby?? I remember it was extremely popular when I was in elementary.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Even athletes watched animes sxb, how do u trade currency? Give us an example, btw did u make 100k in the 1yr only just by trading currencies?
Open a brokerage account with a broker and deposit money into your account and voila! You can now trade lol.

I only trade currencies but whenever I see an opportunity to make a big trade in commodities like oil or platinum for example then I might dive in..but I mostly trade currencies especially the major cross pairs.I avoid third world shit cross currencies and even the China Yen.Russian Ruble.

I give you an example of a trade I just closed as we speak lol.Right now I just bought $10k USD worth of USD/JPY(1 standard plot) with 1:200 leverage (200k units)..My TP(stands for Take Profit) is atleast 30% of the amount of money I put in.Once it reaches my TP I then close my trade.

I can keep the 3k I made with that trade in my trading account or I could wire transfer it to my bank account and buy some henny :browtf:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
I call bullcrap on that. Every kid with a childhood has at least watched Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, if not traded cards during recess and lunch breaks (even if you were a 'jock' or whatever:rolleyes:). Are you a 90s baby?? I remember it was extremely popular when I was in elementary.
The only anime I was into as a child was Dragon Ball Z and Beyblade.I used to rob other kids Beyblades during recess time :damn:

TooMacaan

VIP
The only anime I was into as a child was Dragon Ball Z and Beyblade.I used to rob other kids Beyblades during recess time :damn:
Yea, things like DBZ and Naruto were popular back then. I don't remember an animation for Beyblade but I remember having the spinning battles and it being so hype at the time lol.

My research on the Neefspora is nearing completion.

@TheWeekday Nobody here is interested in filing the Canadian equivalent of a T5 or T2.

This website has the only open business forum in the Somali community and it's filled with "When I's and We need's".
:siilaanyolaugh:

I came here at the end of Q4 2016 - until Q2. It's almost time for me to divest from this Duulinimo.
:mjcry:

....It was a ride well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts