Any Forex Traders Here?

I'm attempting to go into currency trading, specifically forex. A new program called "Simulation accounts" was introduced by brokers this year. You can pay them $100 to $500, depending on your situation, and they will give you an account with a minimum balance of $50,000 to $100,000. Before you can fully take control of the account, you will need to pass several tests and earn $5,000 to $8,000; once you pass, they will grant you full control, meaning that any money you make is yours. I just learned about this from a friend, but if you know more, please share.

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
Yes, some guy will give invest 50k of their money and let you keep all the profits. My brother I hope you're not falling into a MLM or Ponzi Scheme scam.

Yes, some guy will give invest 50k of their money and let you keep all the profits. My brother I hope you're not falling into a MLM or Ponzi Scheme scam.
Nope It is not a pyramid scheme or a scam. The Brokers are American Owned and Regulated. They can't Scam you or they will lose their license. I know it seems crazy for someone to give you $50,000, but before they give you that money, you will have to pass tests to prove you're a professional trader.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
You should connect with a Somali trading wizard called MahadFX on instagram and YouTube, dude made his millions through trading.

I'm attempting to go into currency trading, specifically forex. A new program called "Simulation accounts" was introduced by brokers this year. You can pay them $100 to $500, depending on your situation, and they will give you an account with a minimum balance of $50,000 to $100,000. Before you can fully take control of the account, you will need to pass several tests and earn $5,000 to $8,000; once you pass, they will grant you full control, meaning that any money you make is yours. I just learned about this from a friend, but if you know more, please share.
Tbh honest forex is filled with scammers, highly doubt they'd give leverage of 100k to a newbie

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
If it’s to good to be true and alarms ringing it’s because you know it’s fishy

Wall Street has Harvard math whizzes with trading algorithms buying and selling every split second to where no human can keep up and they still struggle to beat the S&P500. What chance do random folks like us have day trading? Invest your disposable income in mutual funds that’s it.. don’t waste time trying to time markets.

you should get degree or marketable skill pay off any loans and live below means. Use saved capital to Start business this is how you will become wealthy.

Trending