Any fighting game fans?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My first fighting game was Mortal Kombat for Sega Genesis. All the fighting games I played: Street Fight, Eternal Champions, King of Fighters, Tekken, Soul Caliber, Bloody War, Dead or Alive, Marvel Heroes, Dragonball, Guilty Gear, Arcana Heart, Ehrgeiz, Evil Zone, Power Stone, Rival Schools, Darkstalkers, Shaw-Fu, Samurai Showdown, Smash Brothers, Virtual-On and Battle Arena Toshinden

Damn you a whole boomer Sega Genesis kulaha. My first fighting game was Super Smash Bros Melee on the GameCube. :dead1:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Man, I remember the joy I felt when I got Roger/Alex from Tekken 2. That was so hard. You have to to win the final round in the 3rd fight of Arcade Mode with a VERY low energy bar. About 5 points worth of energy left. If performed correctly you will fight Alex in the next stage. Beat Alex and complete the game and you will have unlocked Roger and Alex.

Man, I remember the joy I felt when I got Roger/Alex from Tekken 2. That was so hard. You have to to win the final round in the 3rd fight of Arcade Mode with a VERY low energy bar. About 5 points worth of energy left. If performed correctly you will fight Alex in the next stage. Beat Alex and complete the game and you will have unlocked Roger and Alex.
Awww that's so cute tho. Little Xalimo playing fighting games in the early 90's kkkk :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Trending