Any 'Female' Somali Gamers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this day and age where all demographics from both genders to all ages play the majesty of video games, yesterday for the first time in my life I have met the first 'Somali female gamer' in the library while revising for exams. We had three-hour straight conversation about favourite games and console-superiority, turns out she's a PCMasterrace and Bioware games (Dragon Age and Mass Effect) lover. Suddenly the peaceful conversation turned into a console-war and then into a qabil-war (Turns out she's from Isaaqland), but it wasn't serous but rather a banter. Later before she left we exchanged numbers, steam-names and PSN IDs. :cool:

SO are there any halimos here who play video-games? Come on its the 21st Century! (I hope some of you aren't PC-supremacists lol)

@syntax @Duchess @miski @Tokio @Forfon

Apollo

VIP
Gaming is a waste of time bro. Don't get into that shit. Especially the games they are making in recent years are more addictive than crack. :ulachen001:

Gaming is a waste of time bro. Don't get into that shit. Especially the games they are making in recent years are more addictive than crack. :ulachen001:

Too late, I play at least once a week for four/five hours straight! lol

Like I mentioned before Gym, Gaming, Anime/Manga and Coffee are my top Drugs! :ulachen001:

F

Forfon

Yes. Black ops, Fifa 15, grand theft for Xbox

Wii - any super Mario games.

Also, ps4 - mines crafts, any fighting games.

T

Tokio

I know couple of female gamers but they ain't Somalis thou lol

and I already gave you my steam id so add me sucker :coolphone:

S

syntax

Fucking Lol. So please tell me how browsing this forum isn't also a waste of time. Two-thirds of the topics here have been regurgitated to death and any meaningful discussion gets derailed by bantu/cadcad/Arab hate , qabil, or my b274hd7 gene is more superior to yours comments. The rest are menaces click baity news reports.

Anyways op I don't really play games anymore cuz I'm way too busy. Only free time I get is Saturday which I spend most of the time catching up on assignments.

Apollo

VIP
Fucking Lol. So please tell me how browsing this forum isn't also a waste of time.

It is, but less severe than these latest games. They make them purposely as addictive as possible. :ulachen001:

At least from forums you learn more than from shooting up shit or walking through some fantasy world for hours on end. ;) Also, in my case I can practice my English since I don't live in an English speaking country and you get to learn some stuff from other Somalis. :ummhmsmiley:

Last edited:
S

syntax

It is, but less severe than these latest games. :ulachen001:
At least from forums you learn more than from shooting up shit or walking through some fantasy world for hours on end. ;) Also, in my case I can practice my English since I don't live in an English speaking country and you get to learn some stuff from other Somalis. :ummhmsmiley:

Actually games are less addicting these days. There's a severe lack of blockbuster titles in the video game industry. Games like COD, Halo and World of War craft used to pull in soo many costumers it was unbelievable. The most popular game rn is a stratgy7based game (league of legends). You always gotta be on point mentally to do well.

This is how I see it. We're humans. Ideally we are supposed to work (school or job) for a majority of our time to be able to survive. Then a small fraction of our week goes towards leisure activities. Most people watch TV or play video games, others do sports and exercise, some read, and some work on personal projects. Regardless of what the activity is, it's purpose is to give us a escape from the stress of our day to day lives and have fun. If you achieve that, combined with a good work schedule, congrats your a healthy and normal human. Also, like anything a human indulges in,too much of anything is a bad thing. Most people play video games casually. So as long as you aren't playing all the time, were your work and family life are comprised, it's not a waste of time.

Ur English is pretty good, what country are u from @Amun

Last edited by a moderator:
S

syntax

Anyone who is on steam let me know so I can add you to my awesome list :coolphone:

I'm just waiting till I pay my tuition so I can build my own beast gaming PC. Sadly I'm a Counterstrike fiend, that's probably the only game ill play. I used to be really serious about it as well. I went pretty far in the competitive scene, not far enoguh to become a actual pro though. My lowest point was missing a science exam in grade 9 to play in a ranked match :/ But yo fun fact, the GOAT/michael jordan of counter strike is a Somali dude.

T

Tokio

I do have csgo in my library but never played it lol

I also have almost 4k hours spent playing Dota 2 :eminemdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.