Any Faraxs wear durags?

Now before you call me ciyaal suuq I just wanted to get your thoughts on wearing durags. Personally I think they look good and make you look more masculine but I don’t want to look like a dibchir.

My hair type doesn’t allow me to get waves tho so it’s purely for looks :mjlol:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Only to sleep I don't suit durags cause I have long hair. They look good though so wear them if you like em

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How long is your hair sxb mine is just past my ear does it help keep the curls overnight?

Mine goes to my neck I put it into a bun , I don't have curls like that I just do it to keep my hair from getting spilt ends and frizz whilst I sleep . If you have curls to work with yes wearing a silk durag helps all my friends swear by it, but make sure you have some kind of routine.

Now before you call me ciyaal suuq I just wanted to get your thoughts on wearing durags. Personally I think they look good and make you look more masculine but I don’t want to look like a dibchir.

My hair type doesn’t allow me to get waves tho so it’s purely for looks :mjlol:

If it’s for looks then as a woman let me tell you that it’s ugly af.

i will now exit the man cave . :icon lol:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Over the summer when I went back home, I started to wear it to get waves. However my hooyo said am not allowed to leave the house with it. It worked though I ain't going to lie

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If it’s for looks then as a woman let me tell you that it’s ugly af.

i will now exit the man cave . :icon lol:

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts