Any electronics experts in here ? My little cousin calls with a proposition. Said “ just buy me a camera and microphone. I will never ask you money”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
can you please guide me towards a good inexpensive camera with good lenders. Please

Thia kid cousin of mine is an orphan who has been raised by my brother. From the age of 9 till now (20) he has been living at my brother’s 1st wife’s house. I think he is a spy for him because my brother is here in the states majority of the year.

in any rate I urge you to help me find a camera for the kid. He has plans of becoming a reporter and a wedding cameraman

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Just buy him a phone with a decent camera and a stabilizer.

He can use apps to edit the footage and use it as a computer.

iPhone SE or a cheap Pixel phone would create better quality video and sound than 90% of the stuff I see being recorded there.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You have to tell us your budget so we can choose between a phone and a camera.

Get the kid this C02A22C3-70FC-4471-BF5C-1CA753A49A33.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
camera? phone? I hate to break it to you, but he is doing onlyfans

he is back home and wants to be a journalist.

I think we should not keep sending money. If a relative comes to you with plausible business intentions then it’s good to help him. That’s what’m doing.

he is back home and wants to be a journalist.

I think we should not keep sending money. If a relative comes to you with plausible business intentions then it’s good to help him. That’s what’m doing.
So put him in school. It’s not like you can get a camera and become journalist