Any cat lovers here ? What’s your favorite breed ?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He HATES other animals and always tries to attack/rape any cat/dog he sees. He beat the shit out of my mum’s Shih Tzu for growling at me. Ramsey loves people, especially children.

Just something about that duality. Nigga will slaughter a cat at lunch time and cuddle with a baby by dinner time.

:deadosama:

@HiraanBorn Bengals have a very high prey drive. While Ramsey is very gentle with people, he love hunting and torturing the spiders in the basement. Or catch a fly and tear each wing off .

He HATES other animals and always tries to attack/rape any cat/dog he sees. He beat the shit out of my mum’s Shih Tzu for growling at me. Ramsey loves people, especially children.
You better keep that mofo on a leash talking bout raping other animals, lets hope he doesn't get a taste for human flesh next:williamswtf::shookgabre:

Just something about that duality. Nigga will slaughter a cat at lunch time and cuddle with a baby by dinner time.

:deadosama:
Some dogs are like that, too. That’s the big misconception about pit bulls. They’re animal aggressive, but not towards humans. They also have “great tenacity. They put their mind to something, and they do it. Even the pit bulls bred to fight other animals were not prone to aggressiveness toward people. Dogs used for fighting needed to be routinely handled by people; therefore aggression toward people was not tolerated. Any dog that behaved aggressively toward a person was culled, or killed, to avoid passing on such an undesirable trait.

I think if Ramsey met the dogs I work with, he’ll try to hurt them. Every time I get home, he rubs all over my lap because my work son, Figaro sits them all day. They rub over each other scent. Imagine what they saying. Animals communicate with scents . It’s like Facebook for them
83BB2190-40AE-4810-AE35-00E5B8E3B083.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve noticed that most people don’t talk about cat breeds like dogs. This is mine. Ramsey is a 4 year old F4 Bengal . View attachment 189393View attachment 189394View attachment 189395View attachment 189396
Thisbreed created from hybrids of domestic cats, especially the spotted Egyptian Mau, with the Asian leopard cat. One of aunts owned an Egyptian Mau. Bengal cats naturally retrieves items, and they often enjoy playing in water. Using a water bottle as a punishment doesn’t work on Ramsey because he thinks I’m playing with him.
Does anyone here have a favorite breed of cat ? I love Turkish Vans because they so fascinating. They’re actually have a water proof coat and webbed paws

1624080737559.png

Himalayan cat

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I’ve noticed that most people don’t talk about cat breeds like dogs. This is mine. Ramsey is a 4 year old F4 Bengal . View attachment 189393View attachment 189394View attachment 189395View attachment 189396
Thisbreed created from hybrids of domestic cats, especially the spotted Egyptian Mau, with the Asian leopard cat. One of aunts owned an Egyptian Mau. Bengal cats naturally retrieves items, and they often enjoy playing in water. Using a water bottle as a punishment doesn’t work on Ramsey because he thinks I’m playing with him.
Does anyone here have a favorite breed of cat ? I love Turkish Vans because they so fascinating. They’re actually have a water proof coat and webbed paws
My party animal neighbor and her BF said they were moving out of town for "a traveling gig"and asked me to keep their pixie-bob for a month but they ghosted me. The girl showed up four months later alone talking about her break up and how she missed Brutus the cat and me but i politely reminded her that i prefer Somali Pussycat.
So, Yah,, I think Somali Cats are good breed, in my humble opinion.

I love siamese applehead

Trending