Any cat lovers here ? What’s your favorite breed ?

I’ve noticed that most people don’t talk about cat breeds like dogs. This is mine. Ramsey is a 4 year old F4 Bengal .
A5D7B597-5F5B-46C2-B796-A9EB22CDAA6D.jpeg
7A4A0F49-017A-4D85-A52B-11F75F587DAA.jpeg
8D56155C-CDC9-4EAA-8EE8-E38FE3F6536A.jpeg
ACA61672-7B1F-4672-A1D7-890874C2E5EE.jpeg

Thisbreed created from hybrids of domestic cats, especially the spotted Egyptian Mau, with the Asian leopard cat. One of aunts owned an Egyptian Mau. Bengal cats naturally retrieves items, and they often enjoy playing in water. Using a water bottle as a punishment doesn’t work on Ramsey because he thinks I’m playing with him.
Does anyone here have a favorite breed of cat ? I love Turkish Vans because they so fascinating. They’re actually have a water proof coat and webbed paws

I’ve noticed that most people don’t talk about cat breeds like dogs. This is mine. Ramsey is a 4 year old F4 Bengal . View attachment 189393View attachment 189394View attachment 189395View attachment 189396
Thisbreed created from hybrids of domestic cats, especially the spotted Egyptian Mau, with the Asian leopard cat. One of aunts owned an Egyptian Mau. Bengal cats naturally retrieves items, and they often enjoy playing in water. Using a water bottle as a punishment doesn’t work on Ramsey because he thinks I’m playing with him.
Does anyone here have a favorite breed of cat ? I love Turkish Vans because they so fascinating. They’re actually have a water proof coat and webbed paws
Finally, a thread I can truly appreciate!!!
My favourite cat breed is the Calico breed because the best cat I ever had was Calico:rejoice:
50 Perfect Calico Cat Names for Your Beautiful Kitty | Better Homes &  Gardens

Calico Cat Names - 250 Great Ideas For Naming Your Calico Kitten

Finally, a thread I can truly appreciate!!!
My favourite cat breed is the Calico breed because the best cat I ever had was Calico:rejoice:
50 Perfect Calico Cat Names for Your Beautiful Kitty | Better Homes &  Gardens

Calico Cat Names - 250 Great Ideas For Naming Your Calico Kitten
I had a half Calico/Siamese cat when I was in college. Siamese cats have the ugliest meow ever. They’re the beagles of the cat world

Whoever thought it was a good idea to breed a cat that has no hair was a tyrant and you are also a degenerate for liking it :farole: luscious fur gives cats nobility and haya
My baby’s coat is gorgeous. He has spikes and spots on his back and belly. My cousin says Ramsey looks like a mini wild cat.
FF469D29-6570-4C89-B21E-1452B342085D.jpeg
388782D2-26C9-41CC-B5C2-E8CA843B60C4.jpeg
82577198-8D4B-4865-A734-CDE43910909C.jpeg
613BE24D-516B-4FB3-A170-36504826C53E.jpeg

I’ve noticed that most people don’t talk about cat breeds like dogs. This is mine. Ramsey is a 4 year old F4 Bengal . View attachment 189393View attachment 189394View attachment 189395View attachment 189396
Why did you give it an Cadaan name? I would have given him a strong name like Mujahid, so he conquers all those around him :gunsmiley:

the down syndrome looking cats are my fav
View attachment 189401
A Beginner's Guide to the Persian | Catipilla's Guide to the Persian | Catipilla

View attachment 189399
One of my cousins owns one. Persians are terrible hunters and have a lower prey drive than other cat breeds. They can’t jump as high because their legs are very stubby . Persians have a weak sense of smell and breathing problems because of that flat face. Them, Ragdolls and Sphinx are probably the only domestic cat breeds that can’t survive without humans. Persians are the pugs are the cat world

One thing I love about Ramsey is his loyalty. He follows me EVERYWHERE and he has to nap by me. He’s also a big mama’s boy. He’ll either block the tv/phone or slap the phone out my hand if I’m watching dog videos or pictures. Currently, he’s likes to hit my boyfriend when he kisses me or pins his ears back and looks away. Lol. Ramsey always is by the door when I get home from work. Sometimes, he gets the zoomies . It’s so cute

Nin wadani ba tahay, wallahi. But it doesn't seem they even originated in Somalia. Just a long-haired Abyssinian type that got bred by breeders in America by the looks of it.
Tinfoil hat time: The truth is the Abyssinian cat is actually just a shorthair Somali cat. Damn Ethiopians and the White man trying to steal our legacy. Stay woke!!!!

Trending