Any Bernie Supporters?

Do You Like Bernie

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Come out of hiding, I wanna know who supports this guy and his shitty campaign.
1437597825463.jpg

CkZ4NLjXAAAdc3G.jpg

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo this thread is just a vehicle to post the best anti Bernie memes from 4chen and Reddit
1583355206506.jpg

I voted for Bernie yesterday. :bell:Sleepy Joe is actually doing well in Washington state and particularly king county. :gucciwhat:
A lot of locals are shocked cause Bernie did so well here in 2016 and now he’s neck to neck with Sleepy Joe.:gucciwhat:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i support his campaign somewhat
he’s not super hung up on the gays and his plans for the basic support of the people are pretty neat, including free higher education and healthcare
idk why most think taxes will go up for the lower and middle class because only taxes will go slightly up for 250k plus and grow from there

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You created this topic just to be able to post 4chan memes. :lolbron:

But lil nigga, we were on that site when it was a sight to behold.... 10 years ago.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Poor anti-Bernie voters are the worst type of voter cause they vote against their own interests not out of ignorance but because they think they will one day be rich and Bernie is trying to create income equality. That's greed for you.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You created this topic just to be able to post ***** memes. :lolbron:

But lil nigga, we were on that site when it was a sight to behold.... 10 years ago.
Go post with your memeflag on 4chen you'll get annihilated