Any Ayn Rand fans here ?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I remember reading Atlas Shrugged The average Joe is being pushed further into poverty by each measure intended to relieve it, and can see no way out. The upper classes are Les Collaborateurs gaming the system for every drop before it crashes, or self-deluded fools certain they can fix the socio-economic problems created by failed government initiatives with more government initiatives. With the press under rigid control, there is little public dissent with the status quo.. I really saw myself in the situation growing up in Chicongo. I don’t agree with her religion and she’s kinda of a .
I see the similarities between her views on objectivism/altruism and the Somali concept of generosity. And this Somali proverbs that vibe with Ayn Rand’ philosophy:
Me and my nation against the world. Me and my clan against my nation. Me and my family against the clan. Me and my brother against the family. Me against my brother.”
Af macaan garan macaan baa dhaanta: A sweet ( i.e. generous) hand is better than a sweet ( i.e. generous with promises) mouth.
Baahi badan, baryo badan, iyo bukaan badanba waa laysku nacaa
~Both excessive needliness, too much begging and chronic ill-health can create undo resentment in others
Baryo badan iyo bukaan badanba waa laysku nacaa. Beggars and ailing people are disliked equally.
Calool dheregsani calool baahan kama naxdo: A filled stomach does not sympathise with an empty one.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Ayn Rand : The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them.
Historical observation from Europeans : “Somalis, Bwana, they no good: each man his own sultan.”
In other words, they take orders from nobody; and their sense of independence is matched by a supremely uncentralised and fragmented degree of political organisation, a kind of ordered anarchy.

Ayn Rand wrote a book in favor of selfishness.

51AQaK5Tx6L._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

she was lady who promoted selfishness and atheism.

Her whole philosophy is about selfishness. No one should be a fan of her.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Ayn Rand wrote a book in favor of selfishness.

51AQaK5Tx6L._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

she was lady who promoted selfishness and atheism.

Her whole philosophy is about selfishness. No one should be a fan of her.
But I think she did make me think about the morality of altruism. Selfishness ( to a point ) is apart of human nature

But I think she did make me think about the morality of altruism. Selfishness ( to a point ) is apart of human nature

She had the same basic philosophy as the church of Satan. I wouldn't be surprised if Anton LaVey was influenced by her.

The vices are things we are supposed to overcome and rise above. Pretty much every major religion teaches about overcoming one's desires.

Whether Ayn Rand or Anton LaVey- they teach the opposite of what pretty much all the big religions teach.

You may have a particular temptation. My temptation might be wanting to eat insane amounts of ice cream. Someone else might struggle with some other sin. For one person, it could be alcohol, for another, selfishness.

We have to rise above those kinds of temptations- not embrace satanic type philosophy where we try to embrace that kind of thing.

Freud was all about trying to get people to overcome guilt- to allow people to indulge in sin (overcoming "repression") without feeling guilt. The whole aim of Freud's work was to enable people to indulge in their base temptations without feeling guilty.

Why would that much effort to enable us to pursue such a lifestyle without guilt- why would it be necessary? Especially for modern people in the West where religion is treated like a joke.

In all actuality, we were made by God and we were not made to be animals and embrace animal-like aspects. We were made to serve God. But the West is satanic and we live in an environment designed to pull us away from our true purpose. That is why even mentioning God is treated like a crime and you'll be treated more like a criminal than an actual criminal.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
She had the same basic philosophy as the church of Satan. I wouldn't be surprised if Anton LaVey was influenced by her.

The vices are things we are supposed to overcome and rise above. Pretty much every major religion teaches about overcoming one's desires.

Whether Ayn Rand or Anton LaVey- they teach the opposite of what pretty much all the big religions teach.

You may have a particular temptation. My temptation might be wanting to eat insane amounts of ice cream. Someone else might struggle with some other sin. For one person, it could be alcohol, for another, selfishness.

We have to rise above those kinds of temptations- not embrace satanic type philosophy where we try to embrace that kind of thing.

Freud was all about trying to get people to overcome guilt- to allow people to indulge in sin (overcoming "repression") without feeling guilt. The whole aim of Freud's work was to enable people to indulge in their base temptations without feeling guilty.

Why would that much effort to enable us to pursue such a lifestyle without guilt- why would it be necessary? Especially for modern people in the West where religion is treated like a joke.

In all actuality, we were made by God and we were not made to be animals and embrace animal-like aspects. We were made to serve God. But the West is satanic and we live in an environment designed to pull us away from our true purpose. That is why even mentioning God is treated like a crime and you'll be treated more like a criminal than an actual criminal.
Yeah. I find that problem with satanism and paganism as a whole. I tried the alternative religion that and it’s pretty shallow. I do like that satanism has a logical reason to be good. They try to use animals as an excuse for polygamy, but there’s some flaws to this reasoning. 1. Not every animal is polygamous, like foxes, wolves, coyotes, beavers, and certain birds that mate for life 2. It’s scientifically proven that are sex with many different partners to have negative effect on oneself. The mental health consequences of having multiple sex partners were long thought to include greater rates of anxiety and depression. At the same time, high rates of alcohol and substance abuse were thought to increase the chances of young adults engaging in unsafe sex with multiple partners.

Yeah. I find that problem with satanism and paganism as a whole. I tried the alternative religion that and it’s pretty shallow. I do like that satanism has a logical reason to be good. They try to use animals as an excuse for polygamy, but there’s some flaws to this reasoning. 1. Not every animal is polygamous, like foxes, wolves, coyotes, beavers, and certain birds that mate for life 2. It’s scientifically proven that are sex with many different partners to have negative effect on oneself. The mental health consequences of having multiple sex partners were long thought to include greater rates of anxiety and depression. At the same time, high rates of alcohol and substance abuse were thought to increase the chances of young adults engaging in unsafe sex with multiple partners.

Women aren't designed to sleep with a bunch of random dudes. I say "designed" because women were designed by God... even women who get insulted by AA's who are jealous of their intelligence...

anyways, there is a study that showed that women have negative effects from sleeping with a lot of men.... but men don't have negative effects in the same way. the shariah has the rules it has for a reason.

I am fine with polygamy, with men marrying multiple wives. But a woman with multiple husbands is a crazy idea. I mean... look in what the actual... act... in what it consists. It makes sense why things would be different for a woman than a man. Polygamy has been observed all over the world but polyandry is extremely rare... well historically it is. Polygamy is fine but innate human nature makes us believe that polyandry is disgusting.

Trending