Any Arabphiles here?

Am I the only one? I don’t know but for some reason i’m obsessed with Arabs and love their culture (especially khalijis). Any time I see a khaliji girl, I get turned on easily, I don’t know but I just think they’re out of my league and I’m a peasant compared to them.

I remember when I had an Iraqi friend in the UAE, I told him we Somalis are Blacks with Arab ancestry, that’s why we look mixed, similar to Arabs who mixed with the Zanj. I still cringe thinking about it.

reer

VIP
yes i am a turkphile bantuphile arabphile

tenor.gif

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Am I the only one? I don’t know but for some reason i’m obsessed with Arabs and love their culture (especially khalijis). Any time I see a khaliji girl, I get turned on easily, I don’t know but I just think they’re out of my league and I’m a peasant compared to them.

I remember when I had an Iraqi friend in the UAE, I told him we Somalis are Blacks with Arab ancestry, that’s why we look mixed, similar to Arabs who mixed with the Zanj. I still cringe thinking about it.
I am an Cadaanphile, the simplicity of looking at them makes me want to get on my knees and beg to be their slave :banderas: :rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Did you know our ancestors looked down on arabs and donated goat meat out of pity? You sir have an inferiority complex.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The most beautiful Arab ladies are from Fez, Morocco and Lebanon. At least, the ones I have seen so far. They remind me of Argentinian girls with wine glass sexy figures: small waists, wide bulb-like hips and sexy curved calves.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
nah because racism is lame. Don't let certain bad individuals from one race ruin it for the rest of them

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Any time I see a khaliji girl, I get turned on easily, I don’t know but I just think they’re out of my league and I’m a peasant compared to them.
How the hell do you say this without shame?!? You need a confidence boost

You need to start seeing women as who they are, just women. They're below you walaal. As soon as you realize this you'll have a much easier time talking to girls.

I also think this stems out of ethnicity as well. I think you're long gone from return if you can say something like that so easily. Don't claim somali ever again if you think a woman is above you just because of her ethnicity.

How the hell do you say this without shame?!? You need a confidence boost

You need to start seeing women as who they are, just women. They're below you walaal. As soon as you realize this you'll have a much easier time talking to girls.

I also think this stems out of ethnicity as well. I think you're long gone from return if you can say something like that so easily. Don't claim somali ever again if you think a woman is above you just because of her ethnicity.
Looool nigga, I’m obviously trolling

Trending

Latest posts