Ants have livestock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Smart little Aliens:salute:

Ants are extremely intelligent, and have a civilization. Ants were mentioned in the Quran along with Prophet Suleiman pbuh who was given the power by God to understand the language of animals and the unseen.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Ants are extremely intelligent, and have a civilization. Ants were mentioned in the Quran along with Prophet Suleiman pbuh who was given the power by God to understand the language of animals and the unseen.

Ants also have sophisticated chain of command, and are very productive in terms of their production. Ants consume more meat than all the big carnivores in the animal kingdom.

hqdefault (3).jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They can kill large animals a big scorpion. Or move like big figs out of their high way! lol impressive

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Watching a documentary about ants now. Thanks Hatred

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Indhoyeer eat EVERYTHING. they r munching on ants eggs. Arent they afraid the eggs will grow in their stomach?? lol forward to the last 1 minute

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Indhoyeer eat EVERYTHING. they r munching on ants eggs. Arent they afraid the eggs will grow in their stomach?? lol forward to the last 1 minute

The Chinese are very resourceful, its sorta double win imagine the average geeljires harvesting ant Eggs? I'll definitely try ant Egg:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts