Anti-vaccine? No free health-care

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I read that the army has been deployed in Australia, are they holding you at gunpoint?
As an American, I believe in the word free, I did miss out on the free land and labour part.
Holy shit this is why I wish we had the 2nd amendment in Canada American founding fathers were smart to allow citizens to be armed incase govt becomes tyrannical.

This is literally a dystopian nightmare coming to fruition :damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Firstly, I have said many times on this thread that I am against refusal to treat.

I mean, well yes.

I am sure you are smart enough to understand my point now after writing this.

:cheers1:

I don't think you really get it. I know you are against refusal to treat. You said it before but some bioethicists aren't as benevolent when it comes to things like health care rationing. Voluntary waiver is just one little step toward denying access. I don't think you can see the forest for the trees little one.

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think you really get it. I know you are against refusal to treat. You said it before but some bioethicists aren't as benevolent when it comes to things like health care rationing. Voluntary waiver is just one little step toward denying access. I don't think you can see the forest for the trees little one.

giphy.gif

I wont marry you if you refuse to be vaccinated. How about that huh?

@TekNiKo ngl reading your posts, wallahi you sound like a crazy tinfoil conspiracy nigga. Sxb doesn't it get tiring feeling the whole world is just trying to kill you. Like damn nigga live a little.

Read the thread sxb. I got my vaccine, I'm not against it. What he's suggesting is just crazy tyranny using Covid and vaccines as an excuse.
Do you think its selfish those that don't want to get a vaccine? or is it just f*ck it let herd immunity deal with this shit.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo ngl reading your posts, wallahi you sound like a crazy tinfoil conspiracy nigga. Sxb doesn't it get tiring feeling the whole world is just trying to kill you. Like damn nigga live a little.
Lol, you continue stay being drousy in your bluepill state you even fell for atheist psyop program to remove God. You told me you were Salafi too? You fell for the British concocted Wahabi psyop too.

Both these beliefs say alot about who you are and your lack of modesty. Modest in a way that your critical thinking skills have sufferred an abject failure! When the next psyop has happened you deny it and call us tinfoils :chrisfreshhah:

When AI completely takes over I am sure you will be the first in line for the neurolink

Do you think its selfish those that don't want to get a vaccine? or is it just f*ck it let herd immunity deal with this shit.
People have whatever their reason is, I wouldn't call it selfish since they are not denying and hording something and harming themselves.

Lol, you continue stay being drousy in your bluepill state you even fell for atheist psyop program to remove God. You told me you were Salafi too? You fell for the British concocted Wahabi psyop too.

Both these beliefs say alot about who you are and your lack of modesty. Modest in a way that your critical thinking skills have sufferred an abject failure! When the next psyop has happened you deny it and call us tinfoils :chrisfreshhah:

When AI completely takes over I am sure you will be the first in line for the neurolink
ngl that sounds cool af. Sign me up sxb.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Alright cool, I've woken up and done my errands. Gonna eat and respond back to this thread.

COVID-19 vaccine is not like traditional vaccines, it's mRNA vaccine, basically gene therapy, even the corrupt FDA has never approved anything using mRNA, and currently hasn't even approved these experimental vaccines.

Comparing this to seasonal FLU vaccines or any other vaccines is erroneous, this is experimental gene therapy.

Your chances of surviving Covid if your under 40 is 99.9%, so if you do basic risk-reward analysis, you would be an idiot to subject yourself to something that is likely to cause irreversible damage.

Those pushing this mandatory vaccinations are psychopath billionaires like Gates and his cohorts that believe the world is overpopulated and stand to benefit financially.

1627883764734.png

Holy shit this is why I wish we had the 2nd amendment in Canada American founding fathers were smart to allow citizens to be armed incase govt becomes tyrannical.

This is literally a dystopian nightmare coming to fruition :damn:
This has been going on for more than a year:

Trending

Latest posts