Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
First of all I am die hard fan of Ms Omar, although I don't support some of her policies I admire her courage to speak up and raise questions no other politician dare to comment about it. but lately Ilhan Omar's opposition groups are holding grudge for not only her but also all Somalis.

MAGA supporters are spreading fake news about us almost every other day because of her,

Did Ilhan Omar caused a spike in Anti-Somali sentiments?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalis were already known in the radar of non somalis in the US. Somalis are loud and problematic, so of course people will hear of us.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Being black+muslim+being a migrant! hot combo
giphy.gif

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
When the most progressive and tolerant state in US hates you then it might you who's the problem.

That aside... we're also seen as a powerless target anyone can shit on.

You won't see liberals, AA's or ACLU speak for us because we don't have any leverage in the US.

Maybe if Ilhan Omar focused on Somalis first instead of Palestine and LGBT issues then we might have better backing and few would try to attack us.

:manny:

Maybe we should start to o create political funding PACs and throw in a couple hundred bucks each.

10,000 Somali doing that would bring in a couple million we could buy politicians with.

Not only would that result in more political support but it will also lead to more opportunities for us over time.

If Minnesota's Somalis did that then they could have massive influence over state politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending