Anti-Somali KDF kicked out of most of Kismaayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenya has done Farmajo a huge favor as of late this is exactly what he wanted. He will place Ethiopia and Eritrea as the key stakeholders in AMISOM sidelining other countries currently in key positions in the mandate. This is why Uganda has been just as hostile as Kenya with its recent diplomatic overtures to Somaliland. I predict Farmajo will use Ethiopian muscle to influence the Jubaland election.

Kenya has done Farmajo a huge favor as of late this is exactly what he wanted. He will place Ethiopia and Eritrea as the key stakeholders in AMISOM sidelining other countries currently in key positions in the mandate. This is why Uganda has been just as hostile as Kenya with its recent diplomatic overtures to Somaliland. I predict Farmajo will use Ethiopian muscle to influence the Jubaland election.
Lol Ethiopia will colonize Mogadishu just watch

Or just start a civil war which is more likely and end up being locked up by us special forces

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Kenya has simply gambled and lost their whole operation in Somalia was to get leverage to force a settlement from Somalia on the sea issue they never thought Al Shabab would be this ruthless and efficient ,they never thought Madoobe would be this incompetent,they never thought this Somali government would be this bull headed, they never thought Ethiopia would go through a mini revolution and overthrow TPLF I’ve come to the conclusion Kenya are not great planners and Allah is the best of planners:manny:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Kenya has simply gambled and lost their whole operation in Somalia was to get leverage to force a settlement from Somalia on the sea issue they never thought Al Shabab would be this ruthless and efficient ,they never thought Madoobe would be this incompetent,they never thought this Somali government would be this bull headed, they never thought Ethiopia would go through a mini revolution and overthrow TPLF I’ve come to the conclusion Kenya are not great planners and Allah is the best of planners:manny:
Is it a good thing or bad

Reer b00n hoping for their xabashi friend's help in containing the OG nation :russ:

Losing more respect for MX and their newly acquired female traits by the day :francis:

1D8F079D-0167-47E5-9FCF-8E9AA0B03332.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oh YES I am so happy caaqdheer time is coming to an end. Its been 7 long years the Iron Throne is near:salute::ahh:

the Kenyan fufus have left their bases in the university and airport Ethiopian AMISOM have fully replaced them as the sole security of the town

https://www.caasimada.net/ciidamada...aayo-ethiopian-la-wareegay-amaanka-magaalada/

casimada.com is a marehan/habar gidir galgaduud propaganda,

stop the lies please, there are no more than 100 ethiopian soldiers and they are in the airport

yet the university-build by Ogaden money- has about 1500 kenyans and 150 americans,

next time come with better sources, caasimada.com is like the jewish herald writing about Palestinians rights

he cannot, there is barely 100 ethiopians and they are watched by 10,000 cagheer very pro ONLF galti and reer waamo caghdeer soldiers,

the kenyans on top waa majorty reeer nfd with Ogadne leaders from nfd,

ethiopia is weak in kismayo, trust me i know and been there so many times and know how things work,

djabouti would have more power in kismayo if they were there than ethiopians,

ahmed keeps them at bay, they can come to gedo but cannot pass bardere as yuo have massive kenays there

jubaland is kenyan firends, and the kenyan askar waa massively lead by ogadne from nfd

farmajo cannot do shyt to kismayo or jubaland, he will get killed and his marehan race will be wiped out,

you have the most hardcore pro onlf soldiers heavily armed

Shaolin23

casimada.com is a marehan/habar gidir galgaduud propaganda,

stop the lies please, there are no more than 100 ethiopian soldiers and they are in the airport

yet the university-build by Ogaden money- has about 1500 kenyans and 150 americans,

next time come with better sources, caasimada.com is like the jewish herald writing about Palestinians rights
I don’t think you’d want Kenyans to leave it probably gave you heart attacks Axmad has nothing to offer but lies and deception he doesn’t work for OG interest he works for himself if he worked for OG interest i would support him my damn self markaa waaba nin rag ah oo tolnimo yaqaano:lolbron:

I don’t think you’d want Kenyans to leave it probably gave you heart attacks Axmad has nothing to offer but lies and deception he doesn’t work for OG interest he works for himself if he worked for OG interest i would support markaa waaba nin rag ah oo tolnimo yaqaano:lolbron:

do yuo always get these ideas out of yuor backside?

if ahmed was not doing og interest marehan would be running things by now,
:stevej::stevej:

any ways, do you refute my 100 max haabshi man power in kismayoand how caasimada.com gets ideas after they have heart attack and chew qat and come out with ballooonies,??

@Teeri-Alpha how do you feel about the Kenya-Somalia sea issue as Jubbaland oil is in the heart of the problem tell me you’re thoughts on this

kenya will not take an inche of our oil, nor will xamar

the oil is in Ogadne lands, ras kamboni, badade to be exact

and dont forget it was sold by that fat adoon majerteen m1dgaan umar buur, the adoon abgal langab semi bantu red lips sheikh sharif and the habar gidir gaajo dude back about 10 years ago

not an inche will be taken out, nor can your uncle or fufu bantu

the bantu is usefull for killing marehans on our behalf, and the failmarjo can day dream all he wants \

i have been fighting in jubaland since 1780s, fought the british and kicked them out to the point they gave italy the land,

insha Allah we will drill our own oil, the west is awash with oil, shale is america has made the US less reliant on imports, in fact they export it now,

maybe in 10 years time oil prices will go back to where they were, there is no scramble now for oil, regadless, its ours, in Ogaden lands and the rest can go to hell,

i promise yuo no m1dgan from xamar or boonistan or bantu lands will touch my oil, come and get it if you are man,

Shaolin23

kenya will not take an inche of our oil, nor will xamar

the oil is in Ogadne lands, ras kamboni, badade to be exact

and dont forget it was sold by that fat adoon majerteen m1dgaan umar buur, the adoon abgal langab semi bantu red lips sheikh sharif and the habar gidir gaajo dude back about 10 years ago

not an inche will be taken out, nor can your uncle or fufu bantu

the bantu is usefull for killing marehans on our behalf, and the failmarjo can day dream all he wants \

i have been fighting in jubaland since 1780s, fought the british and kicked them out to the point they gave italy the land,

insha Allah we will drill our own oil, the west is awash with oil, shale is america has made the US less reliant on imports, in fact they export it now,

maybe in 10 years time oil prices will go back to where they were, there is no scramble now for oil, regadless, its ours, in Ogaden lands and the rest can go to hell,

i promise yuo no m1dgan from xamar or ****istan or bantu lands will touch my oil, come and get it if you are man,
How is Kenya a friend to you if they want to steal millions and millions barrels of oil they don’t want to Jubbaland to have it are you aware of that? Secondly Kenya is building a border fence to keep out Al Shabab it started in Beled Xaawo do you think it will stop there, of course not it will go all the way to Raas Kaamboni how do you feel about that? How is Kenya a friend to Jubbaland or Somalis

These are your friends?:gucciwhat::bell::jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts