Anti-Halal Meat Hypocrisy At Thai Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So I'm at a Thai restaurant near Clapham Junction, and i overhear three people talking about how the procedure of Halal meat is "against animal rights, condemning the animal to a painful death" and so on. They were saying this, all the while dinning right under a head of a once living Stag, mounted on the wall as a decoration. Where was the rights for this stag? Bunch of hypocritical c*nts.

20190407_202045.jpg

Arma

VIP
Did you confront and tell them that?

I pointed at the thing to one of them, and he started getting all aggro, told him to stop with the false rage, then i got proper triggered and launched one hell of a tirade, then left the shitty place. If my wife weren't there, i tell you.

World

VIP
I pointed at the thing to one of them, and he started getting all aggro, told him to stop with the false rage, then i got proper triggered and launched one hell of a tirade, then left the shitty place. If my wife weren't there, i tell you.
Were they cadaans?

They don't care about the conditions the animals were subjected to, up until the very last moment where they stun the animal as an act for 'mercy' before killing it.

f*ck em

Arma

VIP
Were they yuppies? Also, I thought you lived in Kent?

No, they were not at all. Yeah i still live in Kent, we were in london for some event. Gonna be moving to london later this month with the family. I want to be in an area with a Islamic/Somali/minority presence, so we chose Fulham.

Arma

VIP
They don't care about the conditions the animals were subjected to, up until the very last moment where they stun the animal as an act for 'mercy' before killing it.

f*ck em

For real, they don't. Its all crocodile tears and fake outrage.

No, they were not at all. Yeah i still live in Kent, we were in london for some event. Gonna be moving to london later this month with the family. I want to be in an area with a Islamic/Somali/minority presence, so we chose Fulham.
Don't move to dangerous areas. Research properly. London has changed sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.