Anti cushitic bigotry on the rise, now with anti somali songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I don't get the title. They only mentioned Somalis at the end, most of this crap was Hillary Clinton and politics

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
It's more making of Alex Jones than actually hating Somali people. The original was satire against him since he's mostly seen as a joke

Don't take it so seriously
:drakekidding:

Misleading title too

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wouldn't be surprised if a stormfront minion tried to infiltrate us. :siilaanyolaugh: They want to know our secret to begin unphased despite the vitriol we get from all sides. They would surely commit bleach seppuku if the tables were turned.

you can tell the difference between a madow and an ethnic Somali.
yeah and?

how does that explain this much negative attention?
there are bigger groups that fly under the radar and just live their lives. 100k is not even a drop in the bucket compared to the US population so why is the alt right so triggered by us:cosbyhmm:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
yeah and?

how does that explain this much negative attention?
there are bigger groups that fly under the radar and just live their lives. 100k is not even a drop in the bucket compared to the US population so why is the alt right so triggered by us:cosbyhmm:
they get triggered by everything. we are considered black to them, and we are Muslim. (Double standards) so they get even more triggered.

all publicity is good publicity:lolbron:

we seem to know how to get on foxnews radar. they love it and run with it for their muslims are taking over narrative

somalis are forcing a mosque on a white neighborhood
white mayor wears hijab
somalis refuse to work during prayer and want more break time
xayawaan stabs people
doqoneey goes to syria stopped at airport
AL fucking KEBAB ofcourse
somali students demand prayer areas
somalis demand xalaal food at school cafeterias

and the last two
somalis refuse to vax diseasing nice white people
SOMALI KILLER COP SHOOTS BLONDE AUSTRALIAN YOGA AND LIFEHEALER.:noneck:
@arawelo 2.0

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What is this :ivers:

u6btVNA_d.jpg

Traditional Somali tribal music kulaha :mjlol:

Sounds nothing like Somali music, more like generic African music. I guess we're all the same to these alt righters :duck: But at the same time they seem to have a raging hate boner for Somalis specifically :ayaanswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What is this :ivers:

u6btVNA_d.jpg

Traditional Somali tribal music kulaha :mjlol:

Sounds nothing like Somali music, more like generic African music. I guess we're all the same to these alt righters :duck: But at the same time they seem to have a raging hate boner for Somalis specifically :ayaanswag:

Somalis are what they hate most. Dark skinned, Muslim, ego on steroids and culturally intact. :gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Probably some truth to that. They already hate Muslims and blacks separately. Add those two together and you get an alt right nightmare :damn:

Also, even the white supremacists find Somali identity most contentious. The fact that we consider ourselves an ethnicity before a skin tone must really annoy them. :siilaanyolaugh: Their obsession must stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending