Anthroplogy - Blackface

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see these beautiful sisters?

blackface9.jpg

This is who they really are:

435850.jpg

The Negroid skull and the Mongoloid skull are very similar.

31bd5bfb13d0.jpg

In my opinion, only Asians can pull off an actual "Blackface". When Caucasoid whites try to pull it off, they hilariously look like Indians, Horn of Africans, North Africans etc.

girls.jpg

image.png

aren't we cushitic? Any ways I don't believe Somalis are Caucasoid I think we're something completely else. We have a higher forehead, high cheekbones a narrow nose something that white's don't have.

Caucasoid/Mongoloid/Negroid/Australoid are technically biological/forensic anthro terms now. They've been pushed out of normal everyday discussions because of political correctness and past institutional racism. Blacks (Africans, AAs) and Far East Asians hate the terms the most but their dislikes don't make the terms incorrect.

High or "large" foreheads are due to hairline recessions/scalp arrangements not a larger than standard frontal bone (forehead).

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
They are definitely still predominately Caucasoid (anthropometrically) but there are blended overlap areas like in the case of African Americans.

Anthropology hypothetical racism , Somali skull is older than caucasian skull.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
aren't we cushitic? Any ways I don't believe Somalis are Caucasoid I think we're something completely else. We have a higher forehead, high cheekbones a narrow nose something that white's don't have.

We are not caucasian lol we don't have neanderthal gene's, plus what is cushitic? It is just language family not race or ethnicity I believe. Somali, Is Somali.

Anthropology hypothetical racism , Somali skull is older than caucasian skull.

I hear you. I wish these terms could be changed to numbered terms or some sort of terms that weren't considered offensive.

And yes, you're right that Berber / Cushitic (Somalis etc.), Ancient Egyptians should have naming rights here.

Btw, Somalis have Neanderthal DNA.

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I hear you. I wish these terms could be changed to numbered terms or some sort of terms that weren't considered offensive.

Btw, Somalis have Neanderthal DNA.

Yes not whole lot of diversity in anthropology field, most scholars are mostly caucasian and spout Eurocentric hypothesis, not whole lot of understanding in the horn of Africa skull, just either lump with caucasian or Negroid.

How do Somali who was isolated in the far corner of North east Africa have neanderthal gene's?

Yes not whole lot of diversity in anthropology field, most scholars are mostly caucasian and spout Eurocentric hypothesis, not whole lot of understanding in the horn of Africa skull, just either lump with caucasian or Negroid.

How do Somali who was isolated in the far corner of North east Africa have neanderthal gene's?

I'll be blunt with you. Up until the late 1980s, early 1990s, Europeans and Arabs etc. saw Somalis close to themselves racially. As time went on, there's been a push to toss Somalis away into the Negroid/Black category for various non-racial reasons. The messed up thing about all of this is, is that .... back throughout those prior centuries, genetic data wasn't available but it is now and it confirms everything most thought then.

The Neanderthal DNA is a long and varied story but it shows up on tests. This doesn't mean Somalis aren't indigenous.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I'll be blunt with you. Up until the late 1980s, early 1990s, Europeans and Arabs etc. saw Somalis close to themselves racially. As time went on, there's been a push to toss Somalis away into the Negroid/Black category for various non-racial reasons. The messed up thing about all of this is, is that .... back throughout those prior centuries, genetic data wasn't available but it is now and it confirms everything most thought then.

The Neanderthal DNA is a long and varied story but it shows up on tests. This doesn't mean Somalis aren't indigenous.

Lol You must have misunderstood me. I'm in no way implying we are close to Arabs or caucasians, even though we kinda pose similar phenotype with them, which they got from us [OUT OF AFRICA migrating theory] all I was redirecting is the fact we're one of the oldest -Homo sapiens with unique features and non mixed genes, excluding the lesser HOLOPGROUP, and the fact we never left Africa strength ancient-primeval claim, thus, saying we carry caucasian or proto caucasian arab gene is wrong forced convection!
And Somali neanderthal gene connection is alien to me, in fact all sub saharan africans are not even tested for such, any sources, links mentioning such?

Lol You must have misunderstood me. I'm in no way implying we are close to Arabs or caucasians, even though we kinda pose similar phenotype with them, which they got from us [OUT OF AFRICA migrating theory] all I was redirecting is the fact we're one of the oldest -Homo sapiens with unique features and non mixed genes, excluding the lesser HOLOPGROUP, and the fact we never left Africa strength ancient-primeval claim, thus, saying we carry caucasian or proto caucasian arab gene is wrong forced convection!
And Somali neanderthal gene connection is alien to me, in fact all sub saharan africans are not even tested for such, any sources, links mentioning such?

I didn't misunderstand you, I was trying to teach you. I'm not sure I can help you any further here.

P.S: Sub-Saharan is an imprecise and thoughtless term to describe Somalis.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I didn't misunderstand you, I was trying to teach you. I'm not sure I can help you any further here.

P.S: Sub-Saharan is an imprecise and thoughtless term to describe Somalis.

Well it is accepted geography term, not that I like but makes easy to describe.

Teach me what you're contradicting yourself:lol:?
LOL you haven't cited source just utterly words.
And you claim ].
"there's been a push to toss Somalis away into the Negroid/Black category " Which I looked and don't see Somali under Negroid family tree infact the opposite, which I was pointing out. II bashal fella! :gunsmiley:UNFOLLOWS .
Screenshot_2016-06-04-21-28-56-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts