Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol he lost to that fat Mexican:mjlol:
4E8EFD99-CFA6-4E1A-B6C5-629F11160584.jpeg

What an L

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Is this for real? :mjcry:

I just made a youtube comment calling Ruiz fat and out of shape yesterday...

Now I'm doubting he ever stood a chance against Wilder :kendrickcry:
We used to have big debates at work about this and i always maintained wilder would ko him quickly. As you can imagine saying this in uk aint popular and they called me clueless and hater. The guy is a chinny bodybuilder who has been hurt 3 times before and he is way muscly to go 12 rounds or have much movement. Sure he will hurt you if you are static....but move around and gas him. Also biggest thing was he quit. After the 4th knockdown he refused to go back in fear of being put to sleep

Aaegal

We used to have big debates at work about this and i always maintained wilder would ko him quickly. As you can imagine saying this in uk aint popular and they called me clueless and hater. The guy is a chinny bodybuilder who has been hurt 3 times before and he is way muscly to go 12 rounds or have much movement. Sure he will hurt you if you are static....but move around and gas him. Also biggest thing was he quit. After the 4th knockdown he refused to go back in fear of being put to sleep

I've had those debates as well haha man people got so heated. I hate boxing fans tho...now all the haters just shitting on AJ even harder:kodaksmiley:

He'll come back stronger and better.

I've had those debates as well haha man people got so heated. I hate boxing fans tho...now all the haters just shitting on AJ even harder:kodaksmiley:

He'll come back stronger and better.
I have love hate relationship with boxing. In no other sport is it as hard for the best to compete. Wilder v Joshua should have happened a year ago. They never learned from floyd vs pac and waited for years. If joushua lose the rematch that fight is gone. If he wins herns will avoid him and not risk his fighter

Joshua is a FRAUD. he's been dodging competitive fights for years.
He is fvcked bro. Big part of boxing is perception. His apperance, record and how he carried himself intimidated others. Now every dude knows he is chinny and lacks heart. He's been undressed and guys will come at him completely different

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Not surprised. Back when I was a kiddo going to dugsi we use to play fight all the time in the Masjid. The fat strong kid who ate basto for every meal would body slam the skinny and fit kids and throw us like toys. He didn't have a lot of stamina but his strength was unreal. To this day I don't pick fights with fat strong types.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Never judge a person, besides with heavyweight fights, anyone can get caught with the right blow. Joshua like most people, probably underestimated the match and you see the outcome :)

Aaegal

Not surprised. Back when I was a kiddo going to dugsi we use to play fight all the time in the Masjid. The fat strong kid who ate basto for every meal would body slam the skinny and fit kids and throw us like toys. He didn't have a lot of stamina but his strength was unreal. To this day I don't pick fights with fat strong types.
I got in a fight with a fat kid. Never again will I fight a fat person haha. The boy body slammed me after I punched him in the face and sat on me as my friends laughed :drakelaugh::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts