Ansar Allah is based

Abu_Adnan

You have nothing to lose but your chains
If you hate Ansar Allah (the Houthi movement) then you are either simply uneducated on them and the conflict in Yemen or you're just blinded by retarded sectarian hated for all Shi'ah without distinguishing the sects among them. People seem to think that Ansar Allah is some kind of Iranian proxy like the Hashd ash-Sha3abi in Iraq, the reality is that the Ansar Allah movement didn't even start as a militant group. It was started in the 90s as a moderate branch of the Zaydis in northern Yemen and was mostly focused on anti-corruption and holding local leaders accountable to the people as well as promoting Yemeni and Arab nationalism. It morphed into a militant movement in 2003 after the Iraq war had radicalised its members against US imperialism and particularly after the murder of their leader Hussein al Houthi by Yemeni police in 2004. Iran only began supporting Ansar Allah after the 2015 revolution wherein Ansar Allah, with the support of the majority of the Yemeni army took over the government and ousted the old US-Saudi puppet government. A government aiding another government with arms and expertise in a defensive war against Western backed invaders does not make them a puppet, otherwise you could say that Somalia was an Iraqi and Syrian puppet during the 1977 war. Additionally, Ansar Allah is a predominantly Zaydi movement, not Twelver Shi'i. The Zaydis, despite being a Shi'ah sect are far closer theologically to Sunnis then they are to any Shi'iah sect, and they do not practice a lot of the rituals that Sunnis find disrespectful or unislamic, so there is no real theological reason to not like them unless you're some Saudi government shill or a wahhabist who froths at the mouth when he hears the word Shi'ah. Ansar Allah is a national liberation movement which represents the people of Yemen in their struggle to liberate their country from foreign invaders and if you are a politically literate and moral person then you should support them.
300px-Ansarullah_Flag_Vector.svg.png

Ansar Allah is a national liberation movement which represents the people of Yemen in their struggle to liberate their country from foreign invaders and if you are a politically literate and moral person then you should support them.

Why would I, as a foreigner, support Houthis and consider them as 'national liberation movement' when a significant part of the Yemeni population are opposed to them?!!:heh:

Also, are the anti-Houthi Yemenis the 'foreign invaders' you're talking about?!?! 🤣

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Curse upon the Houthis and their Irani Kafir masters, They destroyed the land of the prophet and seeked to do the same to Saudi Arabia on behest of their Rafidhi masters.

Abu_Adnan

Why would I, as a foreigner, support Houthis and consider them as 'national liberation movement' when a significant part of the Yemeni population are opposed to them?!!:heh:

Also, are the anti-Houthi Yemenis the 'foreign invaders' you're talking about?!?! 🤣
You mean the corrupt puppet government that only exists because the Saudi coalition props it up? Okay lol.

No, those are simply collaborators. The Saudis and their western backed coalition are the invaders in question, and they are responsible for the vast majority of civilian deaths through their genocidal bombing campaign and their illegal blockade on fuel, food and other essentials which has created one of the worst humanitarian crises on earth. You want to characterise the conflict as a civil war, but how can it be a civil war when you have one side consisting of 8 foreign armies bolstered by paid mercenaries and supported by the US and UK and the other side consisting of the majority of Yemeni army units with limited material support from 1 country? That's a foreign invasion, not a civil war.

Abu_Adnan

Curse upon the Houthis and their Irani Kafir masters, They destroyed the land of the prophet and seeked to do the same to Saudi Arabia on behest of their Rafidhi masters.
Curse upon al-Saud and their American-Zionist kafir masters. They murdred nearly 400,000 civilians at the behest of their Zionist masters.

You mean the corrupt puppet government that only exists because the Saudi coalition props it up? Okay lol.

With your analogy, the Houthis are nothing more than extended arm of Iran, lol

I'm not implying that the 'Yemeni government' is the solution nor the alternative to Houthis. It's very obvious that they have very little legitimacy.

There's a reason why other entities like STC and other factions are gaining more support amongst anti-Houthi Yemenis (not all of them). The have the backing of local clans. But both sides have some type of foreign support after all.

No, those are simply collaborators. The Saudis and their western backed coalition are the invaders in question, and they are responsible for the vast majority of civilian deaths through their genocidal bombing campaign and their illegal blockade on fuel, food and other essentials which has created one of the worst humanitarian crises on earth. You want to characterise the conflict as a civil war, but how can it be a civil war when you have one side consisting of 8 foreign armies bolstered by paid mercenaries and supported by the US and UK and the other side consisting of the majority of Yemeni army units with limited material support from 1 country? That's a foreign invasion, not a civil war.

I asked you what about you think of the Yemenis that are opposed to Houthis? If Houthis really were a 'national liberation movement', why wouldn't most Yemenis fight alongside them? We all know that it's contrary to the reality. Something you intentionally refuse to address. Calling them 'collaborators' shows you little knowledge of the war.

I'm not denying the atrocities committed by the international coalition on the behalf of the government. But it's you ignoring the elephant in the room. What about the foreign entities providing support for Houthis? And the war crimes they committed?

Abu_Adnan

With your analogy, the Houthis are nothing more than extended arm of Iran, lol :childplease:

I'm not implying that the 'Yemeni government' is the solution nor the alternative to Houthis. It's very obvious that they have very little legitimacy.

There's a reason why other entities like STC are gaining more support amongst anti-Houthi Yemenis (not all of them). The have the backing of local clans. Most factions have some type of foreign support, openly or covertly.

I asked you what about you think of the Yemenis that are opposed to Houthis? If Houthis really were a 'national liberation movement', why wouldn't most Yemenis fight alongside them? We all know that it's contrary to the current reality.

I'm not denying the atrocities committed by the international coalition on the behalf of the government. But it's you ignoring the elephant in the room. What about the foreign entities providing support for Houthis?
No, because the Iranian army is not present in Yemen. Iranian support is limited to a small amount of material support and expertise which taught the Yemeni army to build their own drones and missiles. The Southern movement exists solely because the UAE's military and mercenaries props it up, much like the Hadi government only exists because the Saudi army and their mercenaries prop it up. Ansar Allah has no foreign military which bolsters their forces and they've still survived for 8 years despite having to fight the Saudis, Egyptians, UAE, Sudanis, the Hadi government, the Southern movement, al-Qaeda, and Daesh all at once.

I answered your question, they are collaborators with the Saudi and Emirati invaders and if all the foreign armies withdrew from Yemen they would be crushed.

Thats not an elephant in the room because I've acknowledged it and I've explained how it is materially different to the Saudi coalition and the Emiratis. Again, the Iranian military is not present in Yemen and Ansar Allah is the only group involved in the war that isn't propped up by foreign invaders. And if you can acknowledge the horrible crimes committed by the Saudi Coalition and the Emiratis then how can you still support them? To me that displays a supreme lack of a moral conscious.

View attachment 308488
Salute your flag Yahudi servant

I view the Shia how the classical scholars viewed them. In fact, how I view them if anything I think is much milder than how the classical scholars viewed them.

Anyways, this is silly- I have to support Shi'ism or I'm pro-Zionism? Of course not. I am not supporting them period. I am not selling a bit of my religion or aqeedah and watering down the correct stance of ahlus sunnah and of the classical scholars on the issue.

Abu_Adnan

I view the Shia how the classical scholars viewed them. In fact, how I view them if anything I think is much milder than how the classical scholars viewed them.

Anyways, this is silly- I have to support Shi'ism or I'm pro-Zionism? Of course not. I am not supporting them period. I am not selling a bit of my religion or aqeedah and watering down the correct stance of ahlus sunnah and of the classical scholars on the issue.
Zaydism =/= Twelver Shiism

If you support the Saudis and oppose those who fight the Zionists and their allies then you are indeed pro Zionist. Sorry if you don't like the truth

Zaydism =/= Twelver Shiism

I am not convinced that they are different. I don't believe the narrative that they are like Sunnis.

If you support the Saudis and oppose those who fight the Zionists and their allies then you are indeed pro Zionist. Sorry if you don't like the truth

If the Houthis fight the Zionists, I would prefer the Houthis win... maybe... somewhat. I have a big problem with anyone disrespecting Aisha and I don't trust Shia to be honest. Who knows what they practice behind closed doors. They might say one thing and be slandering sahaabah while pretending they don't to lure in Sunnis.

I have no idea what not liking the Shia has to do with Saudi. The scholars I follow on this, scholars such as Imam Bukhari, they died before there was any such thing as Saudi Arabia or a Saudi state.

No, because the Iranian army is not present in Yemen. Iranian support is limited to a small amount of material support and expertise which taught the Yemeni army to build their own drones and missiles. The Southern movement exists solely because the UAE's military and mercenaries props it up, much like the Hadi government only exists because the Saudi army and their mercenaries prop it up. Ansar Allah has no foreign military which bolsters their forces and they've still survived for 8 years despite having to fight the Saudis, Egyptians, UAE, Sudanis, the Hadi government, the Southern movement, al-Qaeda, and Daesh all at once.

So it's fine if foreign countries provide arms and other military assistance, but if they have personnel on the ground, then it's overboard. Or it's fine if you have one foreign country supporting you, but crosses the limit with you have several countries backing you. Nice try at making up standards to specifically to suit your agenda.

If you really were opposed to foreign meddling into Yemeni affairs, then you wouldn't bend over to make justifications for the side you support. You're definitely not genuine.

Moreover, most of the foreign fighters have withdrawn on the ground. It's mainly Yemenis fighting on both sides.

I answered your question, they are collaborators with the Saudi and Emirati invaders and if all the foreign armies withdrew from Yemen they would be crushed.

Is this the answer to my question of how you view Yemenis that are opposed to Houthis, that they are collaborators?!! You can't make this sh*t up :mjlol:

Thats not an elephant in the room because I've acknowledged it and I've explained how it is materially different to the Saudi coalition and the Emiratis. Again, the Iranian military is not present in Yemen and Ansar Allah is the only group involved in the war that isn't propped up by foreign invaders.

It's not foreign invasion when Iranians support their ally, only when it's done by the KSA coalition? This is all I need to know 👍

And if you can acknowledge the horrible crimes committed by the Saudi Coalition and the Emiratis then how can you still support them? To me that displays a supreme lack of a moral conscious.

Did you even read my previous post? Where did I declare who I support? All I did was mention how Houthis doesn't represent all Yemenis. Which is 100% true.

I even wrote that the Yemeni government have low legitimacy, hence why many Yemenis support other local factions.

If anyone lack moral conscious, then it's definitely you. I can acknowledge the wrongdoings on both side. While you keep licking the boots of the Houthis at all cost. But I'm not going to stand in your way.

Abu_Adnan

I am not convinced that they are different. I don't believe the narrative that they are like Sunnis.

If the Houthis fight the Zionists, I would prefer the Houthis win... maybe... somewhat. I have a big problem with anyone disrespecting Aisha and I don't trust Shia to be honest. Who knows what they practice behind closed doors. They might say one thing and be slandering sahaabah while pretending they don't to lure in Sunnis.

I have no idea what not liking the Shia has to do with Saudi. The scholars I follow on this, scholars such as Imam Bukhari, they died before there was any such thing as Saudi Arabia or a Saudi state.
That's your opinion then, and its not a very informed one.

This is all based on an uniformed and ignorant view of Zaydis which lumps the most extreme 12er practices with every single Shi'a on earth.

The connection to Saudi Arabia is not necessarily a religious one, its political one. If you are agaisnt Ansar Allah, it doesn't matter whether you like Saudi Arabia or not because you are passively supporting them. Just as opposing Saddam Hussein in 2003 is passively supporting the US invasion whether you like America or not.

That's your opinion then, and its not a very informed one.

oh so you're informed? which book on Zaydi Shi'ism did you become informed by reading? Myself I don't tend to read books by Shia, Hindus, Mormons, etc.

The connection to Saudi Arabia is not necessarily a religious one, its political one. If you are agaisnt Ansar Allah, it doesn't matter whether you like Saudi Arabia or not because you are passively supporting them. Just as opposing Saddam Hussein in 2003 is passively supporting the US invasion whether you like America or not.

I support what Imam Bukhari and numerous classical scholars said about the Shia. This view predates modern politics.

If you hate Ansar Allah (the Houthi movement) then you are either simply uneducated on them and the conflict in Yemen or you're just blinded by retarded sectarian hated for all Shi'ah without distinguishing the sects among them. People seem to think that Ansar Allah is some kind of Iranian proxy like the Hashd ash-Sha3abi in Iraq, the reality is that the Ansar Allah movement didn't even start as a militant group. It was started in the 90s as a moderate branch of the Zaydis in northern Yemen and was mostly focused on anti-corruption and holding local leaders accountable to the people as well as promoting Yemeni and Arab nationalism. It morphed into a militant movement in 2003 after the Iraq war had radicalised its members against US imperialism and particularly after the murder of their leader Hussein al Houthi by Yemeni police in 2004. Iran only began supporting Ansar Allah after the 2015 revolution wherein Ansar Allah, with the support of the majority of the Yemeni army took over the government and ousted the old US-Saudi puppet government. A government aiding another government with arms and expertise in a defensive war against Western backed invaders does not make them a puppet, otherwise you could say that Somalia was an Iraqi and Syrian puppet during the 1977 war. Additionally, Ansar Allah is a predominantly Zaydi movement, not Twelver Shi'i. The Zaydis, despite being a Shi'ah sect are far closer theologically to Sunnis then they are to any Shi'iah sect, and they do not practice a lot of the rituals that Sunnis find disrespectful or unislamic, so there is no real theological reason to not like them unless you're some Saudi government shill or a wahhabist who froths at the mouth when he hears the word Shi'ah. Ansar Allah is a national liberation movement which represents the people of Yemen in their struggle to liberate their country from foreign invaders and if you are a politically literate and moral person then you should support them.View attachment 308482
Don't even care about them but as it stands these chucked arabs ain't doing shit. The only ones that are doing shit are the ones with a pair of sandles and a klashnikov to their names. Based them

If you hate Ansar Allah (the Houthi movement) then you are either simply uneducated on them and the conflict in Yemen or you're just blinded by retarded sectarian hated for all Shi'ah without distinguishing the sects among them. People seem to think that Ansar Allah is some kind of Iranian proxy like the Hashd ash-Sha3abi in Iraq, the reality is that the Ansar Allah movement didn't even start as a militant group. It was started in the 90s as a moderate branch of the Zaydis in northern Yemen and was mostly focused on anti-corruption and holding local leaders accountable to the people as well as promoting Yemeni and Arab nationalism. It morphed into a militant movement in 2003 after the Iraq war had radicalised its members against US imperialism and particularly after the murder of their leader Hussein al Houthi by Yemeni police in 2004. Iran only began supporting Ansar Allah after the 2015 revolution wherein Ansar Allah, with the support of the majority of the Yemeni army took over the government and ousted the old US-Saudi puppet government. A government aiding another government with arms and expertise in a defensive war against Western backed invaders does not make them a puppet, otherwise you could say that Somalia was an Iraqi and Syrian puppet during the 1977 war. Additionally, Ansar Allah is a predominantly Zaydi movement, not Twelver Shi'i. The Zaydis, despite being a Shi'ah sect are far closer theologically to Sunnis then they are to any Shi'iah sect, and they do not practice a lot of the rituals that Sunnis find disrespectful or unislamic, so there is no real theological reason to not like them unless you're some Saudi government shill or a wahhabist who froths at the mouth when he hears the word Shi'ah. Ansar Allah is a national liberation movement which represents the people of Yemen in their struggle to liberate their country from foreign invaders and if you are a politically literate and moral person then you should support them.View attachment 308482
I know who they are and what they are as you're the ignorant one praising a sectarian feudalistic racist militia thug