ans- Pretend superiority complex to cover up deep rooted inferiority

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Apparently some countries still pay colonial tax. That's pretty messed up, imagine being indebted to your coloniser in 2017.

France has more than a dozen countries that have to give France tax for the benefits of enslaving them :russ: How are these even on the same level as us. They also have to deposit their national monetary reserves in Frances central bank & give france rights to any natural resources found in large quantities.

Comapare that with Somalis, who not even after 1 generation post colonialism completely destroyed any remnant of colonialism physically or metaphysically, even the colonial languages are gone:salute:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Dhilladaan xukunkeedu waa dil toogasho ah nacalatulaahi caleyk meel alla meeshii lagu arkaa halagu toogto. Somalaay taasi waa iga talo!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Which ones are we talking about it's not fair to compare all of them with somalia? South Sudan? Congo?

Yes, you're right. Congo has a ridiculous amount of natural resources. Diamonds and natural gas all over the place, and yet they are not doing much better than Somalia.

Niger, Central African Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, The Gambia, heck even our own neighbor Eritrea. All poverty stricken, under achieving countries. And the list doesn't even stop there. Somalia is at war with no functioning institutions, what's their excuse?

France has more than a dozen countries that have to give France tax for the benefits of enslaving them :russ: How are these even on the same level as us. They also have to deposit their national monetary reserves in Frances central bank & give france rights to any natural resources found in large quantities.

Comapare that with Somalis, who not even after 1 generation post colonialism completely destroyed any remnant of colonialism physically or metaphysically, even the colonial languages are gone:salute:

The ultimate definition of a cuck if there ever was one. They should revolt against them. Where is their dhiig?

Your right, although we were never a colony. We were a British protectorate. Meaning there was even less to shred.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Sister, your the low quality humans your talking about.

Find your inner ignorantness :2tjlv3e: and accept it as reality. :2tjlv3e: :2tjlv3e: :2tjlv3e:

Now think of yourself as an person who is Somali but stop looking at your race how affects you but what your actions and achievements do. Remember, your a individual first then Somali. Only you can make yourself a high or low quality human.

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
You know what's funny, i bet you if some cadaan racist said these things about non Somali black people she would become infuriated :ivers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair there's levels to it. If a person went on a racist tirade against an entire group of people I'd probably feel indignant on their behalf, ten times as much if it were against Somalis.
:kanyeshrug:

Though little Miss. Self Hate here would probably coon around and say she's "not like other Somalis" if someone talked shit about us
:mjlol:

OP probably got looked down on by another somali in real life, so this is how she's venting.

But she does have a point Somalis look down on everyone including themselves.

They look at what type of car u drive, where u work, what u do, whether u pray or not. They gossip like crazy.

This wouldn't happen if Trump cut all forms of welfare and put this people to work, so there would less time for these people to gossip

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
To be fair there's levels to it. If a person went on a racist tirade against an entire group of people I'd probably feel indignant on their behalf, ten times as much if it were against Somalis.
:kanyeshrug:

Though little Miss. Self Hate here would probably coon around and say she's "not like other Somalis" if someone talked shit about us
:mjlol:

Ahh yes, the old "My people are all scum, not me and my family though :umad:" line

Yes, you're right. Congo has a ridiculous amount of natural resources. Diamonds and natural gas all over the place, and yet they are not doing much better than Somalia.

Niger, Central African Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, The Gambia, heck even our own neighbor Eritrea. All poverty stricken, under achieving countries. And the list doesn't even stop there. Somalia is at war with no functioning institutions, what's their excuse?

Exactly but here's the thing they do have a legitimate excuse for why their countries are that was only difference is unlike Somalia they can easily fix their situations. It all comes down to greed and corruption. You know african countries are not the only corrupt countries however most other corrupt countries hide it under the guise of building their respective countries so it's hidden unlike African leaders who are okay with their people living in poverty while their pockets get fatter. Seriously No shame.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Exactly but here's the thing they do have a legitimate excuse for why their countries are that was only difference is unlike Somalia they can easily fix their situations. It all comes down to greed and corruption. You know african countries are not the only corrupt countries however most other corrupt countries hide it under the guise of building their respective countries so it's hidden unlike African leaders who are okay with their people living in poverty while their pockets get fatter. Seriously No shame.

Nigeria being being a perfect example of of this. Trillion dollar economy and yet the people live in abject poverty. It's downright criminal.

Point is though, Somalia has a much bigger uphill battle. You'd think self hating Somalis would keep that in mind before going on about how superior other Africans are. Which isn't even true anyway, as i have showcased.

Nigeria being being a perfect example of of this. Trillion dollar economy and yet the people live in abject poverty. It's downright criminal.

Point is though, Somalia has a much bigger uphill battle. You'd think self hating Somalis would keep that in mind before going on about how superior other Africans are. Which isn't even true anyway, as i have showcased.

I tend to despise self haters more than racists.

pirateprincess gives off somalipride vibes the lack of use of af somali is sus af and all she does is bash on us somalis. YOU guys got baited and cucked by the same Madow twice how does that feel

I've been wondering when I joined this site,why on earth would a Somali think he can look down on anyone? He's a freaking somalian for gods sack! They're parasites on the world. Contribute exactly nothing but begging and crime. And dare have the nerve to turn around and try to look down on someone? Like what?! What are they known for? Refugees,rapists, terrorism, and begging. Even when people take mercy on them and take them into their civilized world, they bring nothing but high crime rates and take government assistance. You can take the Somali out of Somalia but you can't take the Somalia out of the Somali. They attack the same people who's taxes pay for their food. You literally add nothing to the world. The weakest and poorest country in the world. You're the lowest humans can go. There's no one below you, you can't look down on anyone. The world looks down on you.
All my sspot extremist muslims help out. Tan haluugu Jaano taago. This coming from an agnostic individual.

Apollo

VIP
Most of the 'racists' on SomaliSpot are only racist against Bantus and Arabs, both for legit reasons. Nobody really hates other races here.

To wake up sheeps like u

We take pride in foolishness

Wallahi i shit on clan names.
In todays world clan means garbage.
What u built in ur hometown is what matters now

I'm with you 100%, We are a foolish nation, We feel superior based on our good hair and European facial features. However, all these things are not things we worked for, we were simply born with them. Somalia is a shit hole at the moment and most likely will stay like that the upcoming 20 years or so. Our seas our being polluted and every time there is drought the entire population needs to be helped out by foreign countries. All this pride in QABIL is truly the greatest joke ever created. Wallahi Somalis even here in the Netherlands would be like 'I am not marrying this or that qaabil' GTFO! Even though I love my brethren, we should wise up as a nation and be proud only of achievements not on how light skinned you are or on how shiny your hair is or on how you are the offspring of some habar this or that somewhere. We laugh at these bantus because their forefathers were slaves. But the jokes on us, since our mind has been enslaved on false pride and disunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending