ans- Pretend superiority complex to cover up deep rooted inferiority

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering when I joined this site,why on earth would a Somali think he can look down on anyone? He's a freaking somalian for gods sack! They're parasites on the world. Contribute exactly nothing but begging and crime. And dare have the nerve to turn around and try to look down on someone? Like what?! What are they known for? Refugees,rapists, terrorism, and begging. Even when people take mercy on them and take them into their civilized world, they bring nothing but high crime rates and take government assistance. You can take the Somali out of Somalia but you can't take the Somalia out of the Somali. They attack the same people who's taxes pay for their food. You literally add nothing to the world. The weakest and poorest country in the world. You're the lowest humans can go. There's no one below you, you can't look down on anyone. The world looks down on you.

I've been wondering when I joined this site,why on earth would a Somali think he can look down on anyone? He's a freaking somalian for gods sack! They're parasites on the world. Contribute exactly nothing but begging and crime. And dare have the nerve to turn around and try to look down on someone? Like what?! What are they known for? Refugees,rapists, terrorism, and begging. Even when people take mercy on them and take them into their civilized world, they bring nothing but high crime rates and take government assistance. You can take the Somali out of Somalia but you can't take the Somalia out of the Somali. They attack the same people who's taxes pay for their food. You literally add nothing to the world. The weakest and poorest country in the world. You're the lowest humans can go. There's no one below you, you can't look down on anyone. The world looks down on you.

I'm dissapointed you would write all this, I was starting to like you and now you gave me no choice but to report you :kodaksmiley:

It’s true we feel as if we are superior ands it’s the main reason our country is in ruins
Yes. Maybe if our country was like th United States or UK we would have a reason to feel superior, but when you're literally the beggars of the world? What do you have to feel superior about? They're lying to themselves to feel better about their situation.

Yes. Maybe if our country was like th United States or UK we would have a reason to feel superior, but when you're literally the beggars of the world? What do you have to feel superior about? They're lying to themselves to feel better about their situation.

I could understand if you were directing this at some of the foul characters on this forum, but you're talking about all Somalis.

So do you really hate yourself and your parents this much? Bc those are the Somalis closest to you and would leave the deepest impression on you. Honestly work on your self-esteem and stop projecting your anger.

I could understand if you were directing this at some of the foul characters on this forum, but you're talking about all Somalis.

So do you really hate yourself and your parents this much? Bc those are the Somalis closest to you and would leave the deepest impression on you. Honestly work on your self-esteem and stop projecting your anger.
I'm not angery as I don't identify with the term Somali. I'm just speak matter factly, it is what it is. I'm addressing all Somalis who take some type of pride in being Somali. I did not lie.

I'm not angery as I don't identify with the term Somali. I'm just speak matter factly, it is what it is. I'm addressing all Somalis who take some type of pride in being Somali. I did not lie.

You can identify yourself as a middle aged russian man, it does not make a difference. Again sort out your own personal issues.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
The hell are you on about?
You speak of inferiority when that is exactly what I see when I read this tripe.

Jog on. :nahgirl:

I used to be the same, had tremendous amount of hate towards all somalis because of how a few acted. This even caused me to hate myself, and to make perceive myself as trash. I didn't really get over it but i stopped caring about it so much.

Btw a referring to when a few fellows from here denied @JimmyFromDegrassi as a somali?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
nayaa Madow yahay looserada nac nacda meesha kala tak:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts