Another win for men: #IStandWithSashaWhite

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Feminist or woman, in general, are humiliated again and again, because they always fighting for any degenerate or filth ideas.

Another woman lost her job for stating material truths because it hurts the feelings of some ''people''.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-dnt="true" data-theme="dark"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s true: I was fired last night for my feminist stance. The twitter mob came for me and my employer and my employer immediately terminated me. If you&#39;ve been through something similar please reach out...</p>&mdash; sasha white (@iamGrushenka) <a href="">August 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

From we want to vote - we want equal rights - men are trash - WAP- transwoman beating them in woman sports to transwoman making them lose their job and still their feminist man.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I thought all of the modern day radical western feminists supported the rights of all sodomites and the gendered confused trannies. Opps, like they say be careful what you wish for.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Feminist or woman, in general, are humiliated again and again, because they always fighting for any degenerate or filth ideas.

Another woman lost her job for stating material truths because it hurts the feelings of some ''people''.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-dnt="true" data-theme="dark"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s true: I was fired last night for my feminist stance. The twitter mob came for me and my employer and my employer immediately terminated me. If you&#39;ve been through something similar please reach out...</p>&mdash; sasha white (@iamGrushenka) <a href="">August 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

From we want to vote - we want equal rights - men are trash - WAP- transwoman beating them in woman sports to transwoman making them lose their job and still their feminist man.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
lool

Trending

Latest posts