Another thread ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There needs to be a service for farax's with hairlines on life support. You guys needs need help. I mean who else has bidaars at 20 years old?

I don't understand the irrational fear some of you have with going bald. If my hairline was receding, I would simply shave my head, grow a beard and hit the gym like it's a masjid during Ramadan.:drakewtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
Notice how it is acceptable to diss men on their hairline, but when women are objectified with comments on the size of their breasts they get all uppity.

#Men'sRights

Should i send you a pm on how it looks from far out?
your hairline isn't even that bad (i thought you were balding). your hair though is a tragic ass thirsty mess, you look homeless. Start only shampooing your hair once a month. Deep condition your hair once a week and use a conditioner twice a week. buy styling products and grow out your afro.

Bohol

VIP
Don't know why you guys are worried about hairline. A lot of halimos suffer from
hairline problems as well (they cover it under the hijab so it is never seen ), it is genetic
issue male or female there is nothing Somalis can do.

halimo-hassen-eb-015-810.jpg

your hairline isn't even that bad (i thought you were balding). your hair though is a tragic ass thirsty mess, you look homeless. Start only shampooing your hair once a month. Deep condition your hair once a week and use a conditioner twice a week. buy styling products and grow out your afro.
I use conditioner and shampoo every day tbh my hair looks better without washing it:damedamn:
Don't know why you guys are worried about hairline. A lot of halimos suffer from
hairline problems as well (they cover it under the hijab so it is never seen though),
it is genetic there is nothing Somalis can do.

This would be fine if the females am shooting for were Somali but they aren't:ivers:
I don't give a f*ck how i look when i come across a Somali female i expect them to take me how i am:pachah1:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
About my hairline:pachah1:
@Sovereign-Reiko your ass will comment anyways so might as well @ you:damedamn:

Go bald, grow a beard, hit the gym.
Everyone can tell when someone is still holding onto what little hair they have left, don't let it get to the 50yo middle section only hairdo ->:cosbyhmm:

But whatever you do, have confidence in your looks because how you carry yourself can change your look too!

EDIT: your hairline isn't receding as bad as you made it sound. I'd look into hairstyles that would flatter your head. I've found big hair would only emphasize the forehead

I use conditioner and shampoo every day tbh my hair looks better without washing it:damedamn:

This would be fine if the females am shooting for were Somali but they aren't:ivers:
I don't give a f*ck how i look when i come across a Somali female i expect them to take me how i am:pachah1:
dont use shampoo everyday! your hair is going to fall out!

Gambar

VIP
hairline problems as well (they cover it under the hijab so it is never seen ), it is genetic
issue male or female there is nothing Somalis can do.

Yaab baad leedahay. Wasn't that girl accepted to Oxford/Cambridge? :icon lol:

i take shower twice a day and use shampoo :dwill: sometimes body wash if i run out of shampoo. what do you replace with if shampoo is bad
Both times? nah stop this! if you have to work out everyday or absolute need to shower dont use anything, condition every other day or every 3 days ideally. and shampoo once a week maybe a month if your hair is course.

Status
Not open for further replies.