Another Tahriib case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These fools who go on tahriib should be left to handle their situation alone. Ransoms are only fueling this and destroying the livelihoods of families back home

@Samaalic Era
Somalis are literally slaves in 2019:snoop:

I don't understand the generalization.

I also don't understand the individuals who spend thousands of dollars of their family's money on tahriib instead of using that money to start some sort of a small business and trust in Allah (swt) to make it easier for them to succeed, may Allah (swt) rescue them from the hand of the evil doers

I also don't understand the individuals who spend thousands of dollars of their family's money on tahriib instead of using that money to start some sort of a small business and trust in Allah (swt) to make it easier for them to succeed, may Allah (swt) rescue them from the hand of the evil doers
How am I generalizing? Those people shown on the video are Somalis and they are being sold like cattles and treated like slaves.. I agree they made a mistake by leaving their countries.. But they don't deserve such inhumane treatment.. Arabs are inhumane scumbags.

Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts