Another Somali whipped by Libyan Arabs (12 years a slave scene , shocking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
Gaddafi resurrection when?

Zookeeper Muammar Gaddafi

muammar-gaddafi-l.jpg

I'd rather not watch the video but :mjcry:
There's nothing I can say at this point. May God protect our people.

Subhan'allah hopefully this will deter our youth from fleeing to evil people ,
you would think years of hearing such abuse and torture would deter somalis. But no. It just keeps happening.

the lure of promised lands and money is just too strong for some people

Gaddafi resurrection when?

Libyans are bunch of backward savages. And they were isolated from world for past 50 years. Akso, they hate Africans because of Gaddafi's policies. Gaddafi called himselves the king of Africa. And was so africentric and had love story from one side to condozella rice. Gaddafi had called Libyans to marry only black (to change their colour). He opened his country for Bantu countries without visa. He gave them citizenship and rolled them in army. They were his supporters. However they are paying the prize now. Their country is in deep shit and they are killing each other.

Slaves indeed. They keep repeating the fact they are fasting too. Where is their Allah now? But these videos could be a blessing in disguise. They serve two purposes in my opinion:

1. It should better tahreeb and keep the youth in their country
2. It should expose Arab barbarity and that no morality whatsoever is found in Islam.

Slaves indeed. They keep repeating the fact they are fasting too. Where is their Allah now? But these videos could be a blessing in disguise. They serve two purposes in my opinion:

1. It should better tahreeb and keep the youth in their country
2. It should expose Arab barbarity and that no morality whatsoever is found in Islam.
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending