another somali male artist that bleached

cap GIF
:dead::dead::dead:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Men will not cleanse, use moisturizing lotion and wear sunscreen daily and microneedling when required because its for khaniis but they will bleach themselves?

:mjlol:

Men will not cleanse, use moisturizing lotion and wear sunscreen daily and microneedling when required because its for khaniis but they will bleach themselves?

:mjlol:
Lmaoooooo make it make sense! You hit it right on the nail! SPF is needed if your going bleach! Atleast do it well and safely πŸ™ƒ

In 5 years time every farax from qurbaha to Africa will be bleaching. Save yourself the headache sis and marry a white king.

It's the same guy going through his transformation lol, here's his final phase with his bleached queen by his side.

Lol I don't even know where to start with them. It's just one big mental asylum that place.
Cadaan= more superior than a Somali guy! I believe Somali men that bleach are bΓͺta males thats are competing with Somali women. Very feminine energy.

i honestly thought the Kenyan siju hadddd money and we’re at the top! But recently I hear Kenya siju this and that and I was like at this point they’re up there with us with the ratchet behaviours lmaoo i went to Djibouti a couple of years ago and the women and men were ratchet. Ohh they’re a lot of aids there too I was paranoid when the maid was making us food I was like 🀒🀒 because she was messing around ( I heard it through the grapevine) overall it was a hot mess but very entertaining 🍡🍡🍡

Are you trolling? Are you a guy? You know you can brighten your face by using natural products such as vitamin c cream…. I don’t understand how people think they need to bleach their skin to prevent losing it?!? Are you outside 24/7 working out in the sun? Am pretty sure you live in a country that has 4 seasons so it’s not hot everyday. Anyways, I guess imma go for my caadan kings because they seem to love my dark skin πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Are you a woman or man? My goal is not to become white. It’s to become whiter than white, I always found Caspers skin beautiful

Are you a woman or man? My goal is not to become white. It’s to become whiter than white, I always found Caspers skin beautiful
Okay your trolling. Am a women but I took over this account since I used to be a lurker. I would like to change the name to a more female like name but for some reason I can’t change it sooooo…….

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I used to be naturally light skin but my trips to Somali turned me maariin. Is there any products I can use to regain my natural skin color?

Okay your trolling. Am a women but I took over this account since I used to be a lurker. I would like to change the name to a more female like name but for some reason I can’t change it sooooo…….
Growing up you didn’t find Casper the friendly ghost sexy?

This skin-bleaching thing is terrible and actually makes the person look more un-attractive; do people really want to look like they just came from ground zero?

:snoop:

I used to be naturally light skin but my trips to Somali turned me maariin. Is there any products I can use to regain my natural skin color?
use an organic lightening soap you can find some on Amazon.

Its helped relieve my heavy discoloration which I've accumulated over the years due to not wearing any sunscreen

Tans fade, don't put any lightening substances on your skin you will regret it forever. They damage the protective layer on your skin, that's why bleachers look crazy.

Trending