Another Somali American high school basketball prospect receiving offers

I’m deep into college basketball scouting twitter I came across another Somali American kid this time it’s 6”11 forward josh hill he has offers from multiple universities he has crazy potential according to scouts 2025-2026 nba draft might have the first Somali American players selected inshallah
@Lebron James @Reformed J @TekNiKo @Qeelbax

1. He has a gaal name.
2. No such thing as half Somali
3. You are a troll

mods should put this in qashin

Is his dad Somali? This is the only question that matters

is his mother from one of the peoples that it’s halal for a Muslim man to marry is a question too.

If their ancestors converted to Christianity or Judaism before the prophet Muhammad was born it’s haram to marry them if they do not convert.

Josh hill

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-153606_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230621-153606_Twitter.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 71

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
is his mother from one of the peoples that it’s halal for a Muslim man to marry is a question too.

If their ancestors converted to Christianity or Judaism before the prophet Muhammad was born it’s haram to marry them if they do not convert.
Wait what? More like it’s haram to marry gaal in a gaal land that is an active enemy of Muslim nations
:faysalwtf:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The adeer who is his father needs to come back to his life so I can claim him. I will be living vicariously through him if he becomes successful kkkk

Let’s just hope the young brothers make it y’all remember there only like 17 the process ain’t over yet the important thing is that both rep the community

Trending

Latest posts