Another Shitty Ethnicity Tag Video (these xoolo have 0 creativity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think, less than a hundred years ago Somali women were the backbone of society building homes, making the food, looking after the children and the animals.:meleshame:

Somalis are such a hive mentality, one somali opens up a cafe and next thing you know the whole street has nothing but the same type of cafe. One somali moves into a neighbourhood next thing you know the place is mini Mogadishu. We need people in our community who are capable of creativity and critical thinking.:kodaksmiley::ivers:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Somalis are such a hive mentality, one somali opens up a cafe and next thing you know the whole street has nothing but the same type of cafe. One somali moves into a neighbourhood next thing you know the place is mini Mogadishu. We need people in our community who are capable of creativity and critical thinking.:kodaksmiley::ivers:

That can be a good thing when manipulated.

Also, why do Somalis act like they just discovered the word "ethnicity" last week?

ffs they are calling nationalities "ethnic" , since when were Lebanese, Ethiopian , Spanish and Nigerian ethnic groups? just cringe

My brain:faysalwtf: why are they doing this?

You can merge all of the halimo dooqonyahow channels in too one, it´s practically the same topics.
Wallahi, if i get a girl i will cut her off the internett as much as i can.
If i see her making videos about "mehr" or " are somalis black?" i´m :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.