Another Self-declared President!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I've honestly lost count, how many presidents are there? and whos has the most authority?

This guy is a grade A khasaaro . His family lives in Canada. This is a usual case of a father who failed his kids in the diaspora and goes to Somalia to look for opportunities to extort their finances in the form corruption.
Osoble has done absolutely nothing during his rule over the Hirashabelle region and people caught on to that sooner rather than later when they ousted him.
Every single xawaadle family hates this guy and knows his story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somalia is so fragmented.

There's like 13+ self declared presidents in Somalia. Every qabil must have their own state and president.

This guy is a grade A khasaaro . His family lives in Canada and his kids are up to no good most likely part of gangs. This is a usual case of a father who failed his kids in the diaspora and goes to Somalia to look for opportunities to extort their finances in the form corruption.
Osoble has done absolutely nothing during his rule over the Hirashabelle region and people caught on to that sooner rather than later when they ousted him.
Every single xawaadle family hates this guy and knows his story.

Somalia will never change as long as we have people supporting guys like him. From Silaanyo to Farmaajo to Ina Guelleh, we are plagued with corrupt and incompetent leaders. And yet people will still vote for them and die for them. There's an entire generation of Somalis, it seems, that only seek to exploit our problems and make a quick buck.

We should have a rule, a leader must live in the region he intends to lead with his entire family. This bullshit where the children are living peacefully in the west while the nigga comes to collect $$ must stop.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
2_apr_2011a_thumb.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somalia will never change as long as we have people supporting guys like him. From Silaanyo to Farmaajo to Ina Guelleh, we are plagued with corrupt and incompetent leaders. And yet people will still vote for them and die for them. There's an entire generation of Somalis, it seems, that only seek to exploit our problems and make a quick buck.
Why did you mention Siilaanyo for? If it wasn't for him Somaliland wouldn't have existed today.
@Coulombs law does anyone support this guy?
Clan elders have all sided with him but Hir-shabelle's parliament rejected it. He has the support of the people so it's going to be tough for Hir-Shabelle.

Why did you mention Siilaanyo for? If it wasn't for him Somaliland wouldn't have existed today.

Clan elders have all sided with him but Hir-shabelle's parliament rejected it. He has the support of the people so it's going to be tough for Hir-Shabelle.
No,hiirshablle is two region,one region controlled by single pro-gov admin and other controlled by 14 different clans which fight among themselves.it was always like that.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
No,hiirshablle is two region,one region controlled by single pro-gov admin and other controlled by 14 different clans which fight among themselves.it was always like that.
My bad i didn't word it properly. *The elders of his clan have sided with him. So he has the support of his people.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm talking about the two original regions/states that make up the country:bell:
British Somaliland and modern Somaliland are not the same, people who control somaliland today are not the same people who controlled british somaliland prior to the union. So false equivalence. And if you claim british border then you can't be surprised when Puntland claims pre colonial borders based on clan :manny:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I dont get it why are they not called governors or anything similar to that. Somaliland have no part in Somalia so I can understand Somaliland leader calling himself president and if Somaliland was part of Somalia politically and all that stuff this would include them as well.

When did the federal state leaders start calling themselves presidents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending