Another sad xalimo marries out. No selfworth

Muji

VIP
Omg why are black women so extra and just cant talk like normal people? This chick is so unbearable wallahi with her mannerism and attitude and she clearly dont like any criticism. She deserved everything she got and more

You’re obsessed with this woman. Worry about the many Somali rapists there are across the world and no the consensual sex this woman chooses to have.

You’re obsessed with this woman. Worry about the many Somali rapists there are across the world and no the consensual sex this woman chooses to have.

This thread is about this woman who decided to do a series about the choices she made in her life. The other things you mentioned can be discussed in other threads. Right now we are at her family and friends outside one cutting her off. Lives with a gaalo family with a dog with a broke man and she has 2 jobs lool. Yes im enjoying it because each video gets more pathetic

Muji

VIP
This thread is about this woman who decided to do a series about the choices she made in her life. The other things you mentioned can be discussed in other threads. Right now we are at her family and friends outside one cutting her off. Lives with a gaalo family with a dog with a broke man and she has 2 jobs lool. Yes im enjoying it because each video gets more pathetic

You’re enjoying it because it makes you feel better about your life. If you want to look at rock bottom you only have to work through west London, Tottenham or Camden to see what that looks like. Somali men in gangs, wearing gold teeth, stabbing eachother up, sometimes even begging for money.

You’re enjoying it because it makes you feel better about your life. If you want to look at rock bottom you only have to work through west London, Tottenham or Camden to see what that looks like. Somali men in gangs, wearing gold teeth, stabbing eachother up, sometimes even begging for money.

Why you take this as men vs women? Why is me attacking this dumbass getting to you? Is there anything you wanna share?

Exactly dark skin somali girls look better in my opinion look at halsa or amaal nuux gorgeous mashallah somalis who still believe in this fake eurocentric beauty standard that whypepo made up r lost
There is a natural evolutionary trait in men to prefer lighter-skinned women and naturally view them as more feminine and innocent than their darker counterparts. And the opposite for the men.

Exactly dark skin somali girls look better in my opinion look at halsa or amaal nuux gorgeous mashallah somalis who still believe in this fake eurocentric beauty standard that whypepo made up r lost
A beauty standard isn't fake just because you dislike it. Nobody cares.

She looks like an african american herself. Good luck! Her kids would probably look like 50 cents given what she is bringing to the table in terms of looks

215x3009.jpg
she’s hawiye what do you expect their basically the Bantus of Somalia :hova: :hova: :russ: :russ:

We really need to raise our daughters better. Before I get called hater. Its not even about marrying out. But who and how they usually end up going there due to being selfhater.

She marries AA guy from another state.

She fell in love with him over the internet and never meets him.

Her parents says no and dad say we dont know anything about him making her think her family are racist.

He says he is too busy to meet her parents and make zero effort.

He tells her fly to Georgia and we get married and she flies to a guy she never met with no family.

Her friends cut her off because she marries an AA guy she says. But it sounds more like she marries someone she dont know and fly to him while going against family being the reason.

While there he has no family there and he takes her to his sheikh. Marrying someone she knows nothing about.

Offcourse she is divorced single mum now.

Very sad indeed

Yes because they are self haters and not comfortable with their own skin.
Somalis don't want to be called Arab but deep down want to look Arab. It's a fact.
Anyways back to the story. I don't want to derail the thread.
Why would you want to look arab .The only thing they have going for them is light skin.
They're extremely hairy and have hooked noses. And in the western world have a reputation for terrorism.
The best looking race is somali.
We have a beautiful shade of dark skin.Most of us are only slighty hairy.No unibrow for us alhamdullilah.
Our hair comes in all types except 4b and 4c.
And our features are just amazing as they're all in proportion.
A beautiful somali person can beat every single race in terms of beauty.
Obviously exceptions do apply to everything I've said.

Trending