Another Question to Canadian Somalis

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
House prices

are most of you living in apartments or houses.

I'm planing buying house there but the market prices is too inflated even with covid

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Your country should have a first time buyer program as low as 5% down-payment. Look it to it

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Depends what region you're talking about

The suburbs you mentioned are impossible as well. Anything two hours from Toronto is crazy expensive. Even Ottawa is expensive too.
Decent 3 to 5 bedroom houses would be $600K to 800K in those areas. 20% down payment is $120 to 160K that's a few years of saving between a married couple.
MOVE TO SUBURBS GO TO BARRIE THE GO TRAIN IS BETTER IF YOU NEED TO COMMUTE INTO THE CITY OF TORONTO FOR WORK

ALSO BRAMPTON IS A NO NO NO SHITTY RACIST INDIANS MISSAUGA IS SHIT ALSO SHIT I RATHER BE IN OSHAWA WITH WHITE TRASH THEN SHITTY BRAMPTON

TRUST ONTARIO IS HUGE AND SO MANY COMMUNITIES TOWNS TO START A NEW LIFE
ALSO I MIGHT TRY NOVA SCOTIA HALIFAX LOOKS NICE I HATE WESTERN CANADA
1597011768612.png

Winnipeg & St John's are shit holes don't waste your time same with Thunder Bay

Like Purple Haze said Nova Scotia is promising & cheap

Gambar

VIP
I own a home alhamdulilah but don’t bother buying it in the city, buy them in the suburbs. It’s more spacious and quieter unless you live around annoying Hindi. A lot of Somalis bought homes in Alberta because it’s much cheaper.

I own a home alhamdulilah but don’t bother buying it in the city, buy them in the suburbs. It’s more spacious and quieter unless you live around annoying Hindi. A lot of Somalis bought homes in Alberta because it’s much cheaper.
I wouldn't buy a home in the GTA anyways. Way too much buuq. Doesn't matter where. Alberta sounds nice although its hella racist.

Gambar

VIP
I wouldn't buy a home in the GTA anyways. Way too much buuq. Doesn't matter where. Alberta sounds nice although its hella racist.
I like BC better, the scenery is so beautiful out in those provinces (Alberta, Manitoba and BC). If my son was a bit older I’d move over there.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Alberta?

I heard the edmonton economy is linked to oil - when prices go down their economy tanks

seems hella volatile tho

how many somalis live there

GTA suburbs seems nice

Trending

Latest posts