Another puntland soldier assinated in bosaso (AUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
last night another puntland soldier has been assinated. this is the second in less than a month. both times the soldier has been cali saleebaan. a lot of witnessess and no ones coming forward like usual. a bystander has also been shot a bantu man who suffered a couple of gun shot wounds. i met him in the hospital today and hes doing good axamdulilah. Puntland needs a investigation unit to track down previous and current criminals and murders. everytime this happens after a day everyone forgets about it. we need real policing.

last night another puntland soldier has been assinated. this is the second in less than a month. both times the soldier has been cali saleebaan. a lot of witnessess and no ones coming forward like usual. a bystander has also been shot a bantu man who suffered a couple of gun shot wounds. i met him in the hospital today and hes doing good axamdulilah. Puntland needs a investigation unit to track down previous and current criminals and murders. everytime this happens after a day everyone forgets about it. we need real policing.

AUN, assasination?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
sorry for the typo. i never proof read. its a bad habit i need too fix asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts