Another one reaches a milestone: First Somali MP in the EU parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.
:siilaanyolaugh::mjlol: if your going to broaden it out all the way to harti why stop there, what about kablalax, what about darood, what about somaliweyn:drakelaugh:this post was about a particular group quit trying to broaden it out too far
Warya you MJs take a lot of Ls for every mp you have khanis lovers and gaalo get down from your high horse

Tukraq

VIP
Warya you MJs take a lot of Ls for every mp you have khanis lovers and gaalo get down from your high horse
ill allow you "hartis" to share our success, under the condition you guys get sol, sanaag, and cayn sorted out first, otherwise you guys can claim jeegan success

Probably has Abgaal reer abti then or Hiraab because I've never seen other clans use name like Salad

i doubt an abgaal aged 60 or so born in kismayo

my great grand is born in kismayo and he is mohamed zubeer,

even he avergae Mj cannot count great great grandad like me, i have 11 awows born in ksimayo,

most Mj have a father max born in kismayo

You will even see a Somali man from the Daarood tribe named "Caydiid", no clan has a monopoly on Somali names, yes, there will be individuals who have made names famous/infamous but that's all.

caydid is very common reer galbeed Ogaden names,

no name is unique to somalis

reer warfa fro example, 7 somali tribes have it, Mj, OG, MX etc even 1door, and hawiye

sure certain names are unique to somalis, i noticed warsame is common in marehan, ciise in mj, xiris in Og, khalaf in OG, Cilmi in OG

A degree here is free and if its stem you’re guaranteed good money:mjpls:

The stupid part is that in the long run, a masters is worth more than experience:bell:

when i was doing masters in economics and maths i met students who did not even grasp basics economics like inflation, interest rate theory and they went to top unis around the world like yale etc

many many rich kids from around the world doing masters could barely spell or write with correct grammar and would say i will pay yuo write my essay

if i was employing i would actually take an experienced person over a masters holder,

when the lecturer asked explain how deflation happens, they kept silent, infact only i would debate with lecturers for hours and all would listen

the richer someone is at university the less they usually seem educated, i think daddy used to spent money getting another person to write the essays

education is over rated, but if the person has passion for his field then yes, i spent hours daily learning economics where i knew abut ancient greek economic books and policies

the professor would tell me to go easy when the whole classd ebated against me and i would karbash them with logic

also studying econ maths really helps with logic the field) and praxeology, i would shut them up with their own weak wrong answers,

"naayaa" gaalo are everywhere in Somalia and what's worse than a gaal is a munaafaq and Somalia is filled with them.

You can't say we are poor, irrelevant or that we get bullied in Somalia so we must be "gaalo".

As if Puntland has churches or other gaalo institutions unlike some other areas in Somalia.

Your lies are laughable.

"naayaa" gaalo are everywhere in Somalia and what's worse than a gaal is a munaafaq and Somalia is filled with them.

You can't say we are poor, irrelevant or that we get bullied in Somalia so we must be "gaalo".

As if Puntland has churches or other gaalo institutions unlike some other areas in Somalia.

Your lies are laughable.
No need to be defensive ukhti I'm only stating facts you have to acknowledge the good and the bad mjs are my brothers I have nothing but love for you guys

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No need to be defensive ukhti I'm only stating facts you have to acknowledge the good and the bad mjs are my brothers I have nothing but love for you guys
You weren't stating facts, you were indeed spewing the same hot bullshit that every hater does, your opinion on MJ doesn't matter, lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You weren't stating facts, you were indeed spewing the same hot bullshit that every hater does, your opinion on MJ doesn't matter, lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Ignore him sis, waa iska Romani Gypsy.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
US is the worlds sole superpower and thus the only first world country

They have the fire power that is for sure.

A saying that i hear a lot is a nation might be powerfull and beatifull but if the people are in gaajo it is a gasaaro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts