another NN win as ahmed abdi koriye meets ahlul sunnah boss shiekh shakir

@Gucci mane @tyrannicalmanager @Awdalia Rising @Abdurahman_somali

This is how i picture the cooning nacas simp @geeljire madaxweyne every time he posts Boot-Clapping for the Qulle Boyz from Gedo.

''Masa Abo mx make me feels good. He looks at me nice. He gonna rule me again in Hargeisa.''

Daffy-Duck-Dance-Gif-On-Looney-Tunes_408x408.jpg

I swear the coonery is high with this one, young nicca is a lost hope.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Doctor Osman, enough with the qawaan and sh1t, i thought we had understanding that neither of us attacks the other, we had Bah Dubays-Sacad accord.

:fittytousand: I in any matter shall remain steadfast on our accord/agreements and i hope you too remain steadfast in our agreement and refrain from attacking HGs at all.

What u want us to call them? 'primitive' as there is no state niyahow, no-one else lives like this in the world, not even the masai anymore, aborigines, native indians all under 'treaties' at least managed by environmental minister since your essentially 'wax qaawan'. @Dues Ex Machete understands what I mean since he knows about state matters due to siyad and nur mujahid. No-one regardless what clan he is iskuma dirtid to keep them focused on themselves as you conceal this 'clear nakedness' of your clan. Sxb xoolaha ayaa mamul hos yimaado iyo wasaarado, sxb there is no escaping a 'state' for no-one.

We know 'wax qaawan' use the threat of 'disorder' meaning 'dharka ay ka siibayan' to threaten the state. It happens in America constanty with black communities rioting and looting but the 'state' there is strong and 'crushes' down on the 'wax qaawan' like siyad used to do in mogadishu.

It's not a joke sxb @Lex Luther ama kaftan igama ahaa, waan arkay tarikhda dadka mamul haysan jirey they would be called 'kingdom' kuwa kale 'odayaal' sida chiefs of indians mana loo aqoonsan jirin dawlad lakin 'wild life amd reserve'. Dasturka australia waxaa ku qoran waagi hore aborigineka iyo daaqa iyo sharcigeeda buu hos imadi jirey, ileen isaga daaqsinta doortay iyo nidaam ama dawlad diiday. U will be treated how u treat yourselves. Keenadiid came to save u from that and ensure your 'covered' and I guess @Dues Ex Machete doing the same thing. Hassan sheikh did, wallahi even @Awdalia Rising will also, they saw it worked with keenadiid, ha iska caytaman but they know adigu waxad tahay deep down because it got confirmed for 30 years what they saw and 'read f rom keenadiid' matches identically.

Dues just now needs to watch out for the 'wax qaawan' who will rebel like they did with suldan keenadiid who cracked down i mmediately on 'them' intusan si 'faafiin' qaawananta, unfortunatly it has to all the south now. It's like he enjoys that nakedness as he feels free from nation state and can revert to daaqa

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
president Mohammed Abdullahi farmajo congratulates the new Galmudug president mudane Ahmed Abdi Koriye " we all need one another" NN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete this sort of image aggravates the 'wax qaawan'. As they view u as a clan still but don't get nation state concept, so they revert to 'dharka iska siiba ana shaqadisa aqan' kkkk. PL is happy if SFG controls the south cuz someone has to, its settled area, mainly disarmed ppl held hostage by WAX QAAWAN project of disorder warlord, shabab, god know what tommorow

EP2w7PwX4AAxgRZ