another major sign or the day of judgment?

someone who has knowledge on this can correct me, but I remember one of the major signs being a king in the arabian peninsula dying and fighting ensuing afterwards among his family? I was thinking about because I heard prince salman died and his brother and uncle had to be detained after they began fighting

Narrated by Ibn Maajah in as-Sunan (no. 4084)
“Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner.” Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: “When you see him, then pledge your allegiance to him even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, the Mahdi.”

That's the full hadith, it appears to be 3 different son's of 3 different rulers in the Arab world which will plunge the middle east into turmoil.

There is Ikhtilaaf over which treasures they will fight over (Kaa'ba, Euphrates gold) there is more evidence for the Euphrates gold.

The next major sign to appear is the drying of the Euphrates, the secularist Turks have several dams already set up (river starts in Turkey) from were they can shut the water flow entirely.

Expect the secularist Turks backed by the West to do this once they dispose of Erdogan and these secularist really hate Arabs.

If you observe the Euphrates river today, on the East side of the river in Syria you have the US Army and there puppets composed of mainly Kurds.

On the West side of the river is the Russian army with there Shia/Nusayri puppets.

The battle lines are already drawn out, and there is a reason why both super powers are there, and I take the hadith about the Euphrates Gold literally as Gold (not oil which other hadiths mention)

Narrated by Ibn Maajah in as-Sunan (no. 4084)
“Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner.” Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: “When you see him, then pledge your allegiance to him even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, the Mahdi.”

That's the full hadith, it appears to be 3 different son's of 3 different rulers in the Arab world which will plunge the middle east into turmoil.

There is Ikhtilaaf over which treasures they will fight over (Kaa'ba, Euphrates gold) there is more evidence for the Euphrates gold.

The next major sign to appear is the drying of the Euphrates, the secularist Turks have several dams already set up (river starts in Turkey) from were they can shut the water flow entirely.

Expect the secularist Turks backed by the West to do this once they dispose of Erdogan and these secularist really hate Arabs.

If you observe the Euphrates river today, on the East side of the river in Syria you have the US Army and there puppets composed of mainly Kurds.

On the West side of the river is the Russian army with there Shia/Nusayri puppets.

The battle lines are already drawn out, and there is a reason why both super powers are there, and I take the hadith about the Euphrates Gold literally as Gold (not oil which other hadiths mention)
thanks, inquisitive. I saw this one, but I remember one about a king dying too, unless its mandela effect and I'm mixing it up with this one and another one. It's scary how quickly all of the signs are occurring, I feel most of us aren't ready for a dajjalic presence:/ too caught up in the dunya

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It could explain why there is a media blackout inside the monarchy.

Trending