Another J1 Somali

Amoudi are a Qurayshi Taymi tribe that claim descent from Abdulrahman bin Abubakar As-Siddiq.They live in Yemen particularly hadhramut region,in Somalia mostly in Shingaani in Xamar. The mayor of shingaani is amoudi.

However I've seen 2 Amoudis get E-M4451
Have you taken tests yet?

Amoudi are a Qurayshi Taymi tribe that claim descent from Abdulrahman bin Abubakar As-Siddiq.They live in Yemen particularly hadhramut region,in Somalia mostly in Shingaani in Xamar. The mayor of shingaani is amoudi.

However I've seen 2 Amoudis get E-M4451
Are the Bandawoow or Dhabarweyne Karanle/Murusade? Do you know?

Are the Bandawoow or Dhabarweyne Karanle/Murusade? Do you know?
Bandhawow and Dhabarweyne are both multi ethnic confederacies based on neighbourhood and occupation.

Bandhawow:
1-Baxar Suufi (Gibil Cad):
2-Amiin Khalafow (Silcis)
3-Oontiro(Ogaden?)
4-Sheybo (Ajuran)
5-Quruwaaye(Baadicade)
6-Ahmed Nur(Sheekhaal Reer aw Hassan)
7-Ali iyo Mohamed(Xawaadle)

Dhabarweyne:
1)Wabaas(M):
1)Reer Aw Bakar
2)Reer Misgal
3)Reer Makaran
2)Mohamed Jibril(Xawaadle)
3)Haaji Qarar(?)

I'm not sure exactly which clan but one of the wabaas groups are murusade, can't remember what the rest are but they're all either from samaale clans or Madow.

do these oontiro claim they are Ogaden and what sub of OG?
Screenshot_20230526_112623.jpg

In shariif caydaruus book he mentions that about them.

I haven't seen any books mention which sub of ogaden they are. It seems their origin is obscure cuz I've also heard other Bandhawows say oontirow claim gugundhabe.

Duruqbo Reer Al Bakri are from Oman and that's one, but there are multiple families of Omani decent Reer Mubarak, Al barawani, Al Rihawi.
Yeh makes sense to have Omani tribes considering they were really active sea fearing as well as the Hadhrami tribes.

Duruqbo Reer Al Bakri are from Oman and that's one, but there are multiple families of Omani decent Reer Mubarak, Al barawani, Al Rihawi.
Al Bakri are reer marka I was talking about Reer xamar there's Al showki and baqash that are omani reer xamar. I haven't heard of those three families in south ,I've only heard of Al Busa'idi,Al Ruzeyqi ,Al-'Ariimi and Al Kayyoomi.

Where do those families you mentioned live in Somalia?

Al Bakri are reer marka I was talking about Reer xamar there's Al showki and baqash that are omani reer xamar. I haven't heard of those three families in south ,I've only heard of Al Busa'idi,Al Ruzeyqi ,Al-'Ariimi and Al Kayyoomi.

Where do those families you mentioned live in Somalia?
Al Barawani live in xamar. Mubarak are also from xamar via Zanzibar but most of the family went to Oman in the 70's. I only know my family well though.

Trending

Latest posts