Another J1 Somali

No surprise. Many reer xamar are Arab from Yemen/Oman. FGC11 is the most laandheere lineage among the Saudi/Yemen etc
Interesting we have Somalis lineage that are from Oman/Yemen but never Saudi ?

I haven’t seen a case where Somali person lineage is ishmealie (saudis) so anything time Somalis get J1 it’s more likely to be from Yemen/oman

Interesting we have Somalis lineage that are from Oman/Yemen but never Saudi ?

I haven’t seen a case where Somali person lineage is ishmealie (saudis) so anything time Somalis get J1 it’s more likely to be from Yemen/oman
Not every Saudi is Ismaeili (Adnan). Majority of Saudi are Fgc11. This lineage is born in Yemen but has spread to Arabia- Mesopotamia-Levant. The Ismaeel Adnan lineage is within FGC11 called FGC12 specifically FGC8712. Quraish I believe are with in this specifically L859.

Yemen has more ancient rare lineages that are unique to it. But it has the Adnan Ismaeeli lineage too because some tribes migrated to Yemen very early in history as shown by science.

You are right though that most Somalis with j1 have roots in Yemen or Oman.

Not every Saudi is Ismaeili (Adnan). Majority of Saudi are Fgc11. This lineage is born in Yemen but has spread to Arabia- Mesopotamia-Levant. The Ismaeel Adnan lineage is within FGC11 called FGC12 specifically FGC8712. Quraish I believe are with in this specifically L859.

Yemen has more ancient rare lineages that are unique to it. But it has the Adnan Ismaeeli lineage too because some tribes migrated to Yemen very early in history as shown by science.

You are right though that most Somalis with j1 have roots in Yemen or Oman.
Estimate the percentage Saudis have ishmeal lineage ?
I know Yemen is very low but few are still there due to immigration but what about Saudis ?
during banu Umayyad ruling a lot of quraish moved out from Mecca and medina to other Levant and Mesopotamia and some went even to Sudan

Yes scroll down to the deep 149 package

What’s your clan?

Hey bro, $275 for membership and a total package of $424. This can wait. I will send the money to the Jamaahiirta back home. Ain't no way I would spend that kind of money on something that a cadaan or Yuhuud guy would determine who were my ancestors some 10,000 years ago. Thanks for sharing.

1684963374305.png

At this point, I am fine sticking with my awoowe Daarood Ismaaciil Al-Jabarti Higla Hurud Hangoola Jiidjiid from the border between Yemen and Oman. You can see below the Daarood chief in Oman. He is Al-Bahante.

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRs5IjnS98E

Hey bro, $275 for membership and a total package of $424. This can wait. I will send the money to the Jamaahiirta back home. Ain't no way I would spend that kind of money on something that cadaan or Yuhuud guy would determine who were my ancestors some 10,000 years ago. Thanks for sharing.

View attachment 275016
Nah you need to change the subscription from lifetime to monthly.

once they are done with sequencing your dna and have you results they want you to pay subscription. After you pay and they give you your results you can cancel the subscription immediately.

so you are practically only paying 149 plus a small subscription fee.

Nah you need to change the subscription from lifetime to monthly.

once they are done with sequencing your dna and have you results they want you to pay subscription. After you pay and they give you your results you can cancel the subscription immediately.

so you are practically only paying 149 plus a small subscription fee.
So did they charge you for one month worth of subscription (13 dollars) for you to access the results? This would be good as I feared they will charge for the whole year just to get the results as it says the subscription is billed yearly

So did they charge you for one month worth of subscription (13 dollars) for you to access the results? This would be good as I feared they will charge for the whole year just to get the results as it says the subscription is billed yearly

They changed the rules but they had a yearly, quarterly and lifetime. I payed quarterly (3 months).

By the time you joined they removed the quarterly and customers were only left with yearly and lifetime

Now I see it’s only lifetime 😂

you basically have to pay the yearly subscription then you get access to your results. You can then cancel the subscription immediately.

Trending

Latest posts