Another innocent girl was raped and killed in hargeysa

Rape happens everywhere in Somalia stop the insults. I know you get the death sentence in PL and Somali koonfur. Do they have death sentence for rape and murder in SL? She mentioned three in one month, what happened in the other 2 cases?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
These posts are hilarious. Not people acting like rape is exclusive in one part of Somalia when it happens in all parts of Somalia. Shame on you guys for using rape to fit your agenda!

Rape happens everywhere in Somalia stop the insults. I know you get the death sentence in PL and Somali koonfur. Do they have death sentence for rape and murder in SL? She mentioned three in one month, what happened in the other 2 cases?

Regardless of where it happened a poor girl got raped and killed. This shouldn't be a FKD moment its inhumane.

I've seen wierdos online in both camps use the rape and death of one of our girls, as a means to belittle and insult eachother. Its as if they score a point for every rape that happens in one the regions they hate😒 waa ceeb walaahi, and is embarrassing cause i've seen a few calaacal to white people 😪 this has to stop people.

The reason why this is so prevalent these days because the lack of punishments people get from committing this terrible crime. We need a fair judicial system with no loopholes whatsoever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AUN, this shit happens to frequently, imagine being the siblings/family.

We'd be raiding these niggas houses.:gunsmiley:

How do we manage to turn everything into Somaliland Vs Somalia, wallahi may Allah SWT guide us Somali's upon the haqq, ummad halowsan ban nahay
:snoop:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I believe these rapes wont stop or decrease because the whole system is flawed all because of "tribe" instead of punishing the rapist for his crimes they 1st look at what tribe he hails from if he comes from a well known tribe he won't be executed however if he came from a lesser tribe hed be executed quickly

It all comes down to what tribe the rapist is and the girl theres 0 justice

People should just take the law in their own hands and kill the rapist

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
they should make a law execute rapist in public so everyone can see the punishment

And any clan elder that try to interfere should be thrown in jail

Trending

Latest posts