ANOTHER EGYPTIAN BANU HASHIM E-V32

That’s not true. Ethnicity isn’t defined by Y-DNA. To add to that, many more lineages that were present then have now gone extinct. Just because they are not represented or very low in number doesn’t mean they are of foreign origins. Haplogroup A is found throughout all of the horn at different percentages. It just happens that Somalis have the least of it.
and some e-m35 descended lineages found in some of us are not native too.
I will agree with you for somali maternal discussion cause we have a variety of Mtdna, but for Y-DNA, A is uncommon, meaning its recently arrived through slave trade, so it is foreign in origin. Personally, I accept them as somali as it only takes 4 to 5 generation to be fully somali, but their ancient ancestor is from a foreign origin and there is nothing shame in that,

Whats the difference between somali banadiri scoring 40-90% somali with haplogroup J, E-M81/E-m215 and a somali scoring 95-99% somali with foreign haplogroup like A or E1b1a. If we accept banadiri to be minority clan with foreign origin why treat anyone else different ? This is double standards.

Any Somali with Haplogroup A is not somali paternally, A is found in Nilotic and san bushman. Only E1b1b and T can pass for cushistic or Semite-Cushitic (for T). Some E1b1b like E-M81 and E-M215 is berber, it's found in some somali shekhals and Asharaf. J is semetic, R Indo-European and E1b1A bantu.
Which ashraaf tribe were the ones that got those haplogroups from?

Which ashraaf tribe were the ones that got those haplogroups from?
i dont know which sub tribe of ashraaf has it but i have a relative list in 23andme with E-M183, sent him a message on 23andme and he said his dad is ashraaf and his maternal side is Tunni and he has Mtdna J2b1

i dont know which sub tribe of ashraaf has it but i have a relative list in 23andme with E-M183, sent him a message on 23andme and he said his dad is ashraaf and his maternal side is Tunni and he has Mtdna J2b1
Not sub tribe btw as ashraaf is just a title not a tribe , tribe is like Ashraaf Ba Alawi, ashraaf sarmaan, ashraaf Mahdali etc

Ask him which ashraaf he is insha'allah

There are legal and genealogical tracing documents in old Cairo near AlAzhar recounting the lineage of Sheikh Ishaaq RA to the Ahlu Bayt as well material from Sheikh Ishaaq found in the south of Yemen under the custodianship of spiritually Elect scholars. It is known that Darood RA was also Ahlu Bayt but from another wife of Ali ibn Abi Talib RA.

the lineage of the Somali people is a spiritual affair first and foremost

may Allah SWT bless and preserve our people - amen

Nope, the maternal line is Somali, the same sub-clan as myself, I just theorised that my grandmother's mother was partially from oromozied Dir clan, since they lived with promos and 23&me shows 23.7% Somali/Oromo admixture, will be putting it through illustrate lab soon.
When i'm talking about maternal line I'm talking aout hooyo tirsi, mother's mother's mother's... and so on.

Your mtdna J2b is middle-eastern in origin and non-cushitic

NidarNidar

Punisher
When i'm talking about maternal line I'm talking aout hooyo tirsi, mother's mother's mother's... and so on.

Your mtdna J2b is middle-eastern in origin and non-cushitic
No idea, it's common in the Gulf area and towards Iraq, I've also found it common in the red sea around Sudan.

It's J1b not J2B.