Another Division of Somaliland army in Sanaag defects to Puntland

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Hear they are complaining to SL to help free them from the grib of my tol. You know why they dont ask for Puntlands help right:mjhaps: Like I said you anybody misbehave we will send them them packing
But still that's will not change they historical lives in bari.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@FBIsomalia these kids don't know how their own forces are structured. Puntland lost the support of Jamac Siyaad and Bahararsame, the people of Las Anod, and thus lost the part of Sool they inhabit. If Puntland manages to win all of the Warsangeli, Somaliland as an entity is finished in Sanaag. Somaliland is dependent upon division with Dhulbahante and Warsangeli to remain in these areas, if these clans collectively decide to pull out, Somaliland's troops are sitting ducks.

I think it is dawning on a lot of landers that they have bit off more than they can chew, they either retreat or fight and risk having their state fall apart.

Warsangeli are a good, pious people, whom we share the same mother as......Issaqs/Somaliland, are more than welcome to keep not only Las Anod, but all of Sool. We have no need for those bitter, jilted, Romani Gypsies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Warsangeli are a good, pious people, whom we share the same mother as......Issaqs/Somaliland, are more than welcome to keep not only Las Anod, but all of Sool. We have no need for those bitter, jilted, Romani Gypsies.
They just taking money from Jeegaan. Soon it will be over.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@FBIsomalia these kids don't know how their own forces are structured. Puntland lost the support of Jamac Siyaad and Bahararsame, the people of Las Anod, and thus lost the part of Sool they inhabit. If Puntland manages to win all of the Warsangeli, Somaliland as an entity is finished in Sanaag. Somaliland is dependent upon division with Dhulbahante and Warsangeli to remain in these areas, if these clans collectively decide to pull out, Somaliland's troops are sitting ducks.

I think it is dawning on a lot of landers that they have bit off more than they can chew, they either retreat or fight and risk having their state fall apart.

Well said.

SL will soon be a non-factor in Sanaag.

Trending

Latest posts