Another diaspora war on Twitter : why do non AA harass African Americans ?

older africans? they wanna distance themselves from a people at the bottom of the social ladder. younger africans? its jealousy imo. an AA can go to tokyo and be treated as celebrity, teens walking up to them with their shitty mixtapes and the such, sorta like cadans. africans? they carry all the negative stereotypes of blacks without all the positives that AAs have set through their cultural reach. when foreigners think AAs they think Micheal Jackson, Bill murphy, Dave chappele etc. when people think of africans the best theyll think of is nelson mandela
Thats true💯

Alx to the Cadaan man with naxariis who took me in as a refugee. We owe a ton of debt to them, let's be honest.
Ton of debt is a push but it's good to be Greatful to those who helped you in your time of need. Ignorant people like to say the "white man" is bad but there's far worse out there.

Attachments

• 1608857270474.jpg
    1608857270474.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 1608857205552m.jpg
    1608857205552m.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 1608853157233.png
    1608853157233.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 1599388165282.jpg
    1599388165282.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 129

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
most Dominicans are mulatto (mixed with black and white) I had a Dominican friend named Cynthia who looked mulatto. However, there are some Dominicans who look like Merlin Santana.
Oh man😫 the Dominican women can be sooooooooo beautiful
I need to find a Dominican virgin queen, South American’s don’t accept Islam, they really strict with their religion, I might have to accept the Christ for one
I look Dominicanish I can larp as one ,learn Spanish , change my name and I’m good

Last edited:
Most influential Blacks in the world, I've seen Tupac Graffiti in multiple countries and grown men crying over Kobe and I live on the other side of the Planet ffs

The disrespect AA's get on this forum is insane, considering the same posters will post tweets of ajnabis saying anything remotely good about Somalis
Who gives a f*ck? Bill gates, Jeff bezos, and Mark Zuckerberg are not copying black people, its always thos hs

Oh man😫 the Dominican women can be sooooooooo beautiful
I need to find a Dominican virgin queen, South American’s don’t accept Islam, they really strict with their religion, I might have to accept the Christ for one
I look Dominicanish I can larp as one ,learn Spanish , change my name and I’m good
''Virgin Dominican''
:silanyolaugh: who gon tell him
yeah, crackers did a great job over south america, lots of them are coonish trash who lick spaniard boots

Fay

DELETED
People need to leave foundational black americans alone man... black americans r my fav of all black ppl including somalis they r so real n down to earth, but even i wouldnt assimilate their culture the way a lot of ppl especially haitians have.

Im around haitians and black americans a lot i see haitians using black american culture when they have theirs its annoying

Trending