Another diaspora war on Twitter : why do non AA harass African Americans ?

We’re black skinned from sub Saharan Africa. For all intents and purposes we’re black. On top of that we’re violent just like black Americans, so much so that we ruined our own country. Divorce rates are sky high among Somalis in the west, similar to black Americans. Does anyone have a good counter argument? There’s no good argument
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We’re black skinned from sub Saharan Africa. For all intents and purposes we’re black. On top of that we’re violent just like black Americans, so much so that we ruined our own country. Divorce rates are sky high among Somalis in the west, similar to black Americans. Does anyone have a good counter argument? There’s no good argument
We're Somali first and foremost, don't forget

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
At least Somalis get married in the first place before breeding, these guys pop out kids while at high school. Do not compare us to them, especially when it comes to morals
We shed more of our own blood for no reason. They don’t do that on the same scale.

The Somali girl was ignorant I agree but are you seriously defending the behaviour of those wide-nosed self haters?
Of course not, but they’re right to tell the weird xalimo to get lost. Truth is AA women went through so much, due to the incompetence of their male counterparts. If they want to divest, i say, it’s about time they find themselves better men :kanyeshrug:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I don't you're aware of the statistical prevalence of black on black crime in the West. They kill each other at almost identical rates, trust me.
They didn’t burn a whole country to the ground though. Thanks to the police for that lol

Of course not, but they’re right to tell the weird xalimo to get lost. Truth is AA women went through so much, due to the incompetence of their male counterparts. If they want to divest, i say, it’s about time they find themselves better men :kanyeshrug:
So you're agreeing with those black women in saying that black men are responsible for Jim Crow laws and other oppressive measures against blacks throughout US history? I don't even know how to reply to that tbh.

Princefan

80s fan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
most Dominicans are mulatto (mixed with black and white) I had a Dominican friend named Cynthia who looked mulatto. However, there are some Dominicans who look like Merlin Santana.

Attachments

• 66c1a250de50354b5c6b92b0e60604c13091061573031144.jpg
    66c1a250de50354b5c6b92b0e60604c13091061573031144.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 84
  • merlin-santana-1.jpg
    merlin-santana-1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Merlin-Santana-400x220.jpg
    Merlin-Santana-400x220.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 79
So you're agreeing with those black women in saying that black men are responsible for Jim Crow laws and other oppressive measures against blacks throughout US history? I don't even know how to reply to that tbh.
Black men are pussies who can’t defend their people and build their communities. As soon as one of them makes it, they ignore the fact that a Black woman raised them (usually alone, because they shun being proper fathers) and divest themselves. They do all sorts of horrible things to Black women like talking shit about how undesirable they are, how they’re ratchet blah blah blah, just to chase other men away from them. Once again, I don’t blame madow chicks at all for being fed up. I’d definitely divest if i were one of them, madow men sound absolutely pathetic :nahgirl:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
most Dominicans are mulatto (mixed with black and white) I had a Dominican friend named Cynthia who looked mulatto. However, there are some Dominicans who look like Merlin Santana.

But they're culturally Latino, or whatever the appropriate term is for the broadly South American and Spanish speaking Caribbean is.

Trending

Latest posts