Another diaspora war on Twitter : why do non AA harass African Americans ?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
So how do Somalis in the United States Of America define themselves
African American or Afro American.

Somali American or Cushitic American

Caucasian American or Arab American .

I'm getting this feeling that many cowboys see black people regardless of their backgrounds the same do they have trouble distinguishing who's who given their geographical challenge I believe that could be the case.

I'm getting this feeling that many cowboys see black people regardless of their backgrounds the same do they have trouble distinguishing who's who given their geographical challenge I believe that could be the case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alluring

Sayonara

They all define themselves as Somali American but a lot have assimilated into AA culture extremely fast. The somali badge is just in name only.

I swear why is the USA so obsessed with race? Is that the only thing that governs their culture and politics? It is very strange

There's too much generalisation in American culture :what:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
She's right. Africans move to the West, entirely co-opt their culture and then look down on them.

Black = African American.

Can't be too mad though. AAs can be extremely obnoxious and confidently ignorant when it comes to pan-Africanism.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
We’re black skinned from sub Saharan Africa. For all intents and purposes we’re black. On top of that we’re violent just like black Americans, so much so that we ruined our own country. Divorce rates are sky high among Somalis in the west, similar to black Americans. Does anyone have a good counter argument? There’s no good argument

Trending